Search results

+
  1. D

How to make the game harder. [PC Only]

This post is only for people who find the game too easy on Very Hard. Unfortunately, due to the rough launch - it's probably going to be a while before they worry about game balance - and knowing how The Witcher 3 turned out, maybe game balance will never really be a thing in this game. So...
  2. D

3080 and 5800x getting 30fps

What do you have DLSS set to? I'm running this on a 2080ti with Raytracing Off but mostly everything else on High-Ultra on 4K and getting a pretty solid 60 fps... (DLSS: Quality) Raytracing seems to really kill FPS, also if you have DLSS set to "Off" good luck running this game lol Even a...
  3. D

Game is too Easy on "Very Hard"

My main gripe with this game is that the game is just... too easy. I can't understand why you have an option for "Very Hard" but literally 10-20% into the game, you feel completely overpowered and are 1-shotting everything in sight. At the very start of the game, it seemed promising, the...
  4. D

PS4 Technical Beta announced for GWENT!

Will there ever be a way to use or transfer my PC Kegs to PS4?
  5. D

New Game Crashing Bug

New Game Crashing Bug I've never experienced this before, but it happened today. So here's what happened: 1. Played Jhonny and chose Roach as target. 2. Got another Jhonny from this. 3. Played Jhonny and chose Mardroeme as target. 4. Received nothing from this (bug). 5. From this point...
  6. D

Card use animation and turn length.

Card use animation and turn length. So when I first started playing I remember thinking this, now that I've come to learn most of the cards it's less of a problem, but my friend got the game today and I was watching him play and he had the same problem I originally had. When the opponent plays...
  7. D

Ladder Rewards and Value for Money

Your numbers are completely wrong. In Hearthstone each card has slightly higher than 1% chance to turn Legendary. In a pack there are 5 cards. So each pack has a 5% chance to contain a Legendary card. So on average you will get a Legendary every 20 packs, on top of that there is a 40 pack pity...
  8. D

Touchscreen Support [Surface Pro 4]

The Surface is basically just a windows laptop with a touchscreen. Fair enough Gwent has bad touch controls at the moment, but the optimisation really needs work.
  9. D

Do I expect more? More than 1 deck for $100? Without question, this game will always be compared to Hearthstone, where right now my money has much greater value. Every Hearthstone expansion I spend around this amount - and the deckbuilding opportunities $100 buys in Hearthstone is almost never...
  10. D

Touchscreen Support [Surface Pro 4]

Gwent on Surface 4 Pro - Really bad results. The touch controls are really bad and unresponsive, a lot of the time when I touch cards it doesn't respond and I have to press the cards multiple times for it to react. Same with scrolling, it seems like in the deckbuilder you can't scrolls through...
  11. D

Will Gwent ever release for PS4?

There was a Paragon Closed Beta with a cash shop going on for months on PS4, I was a part of it. It was buggy, unbalanced and a lot of the graphics, card art, visual effects and 3D assets were missing. My guess is that Xbox secured an exclusive closed beta deal, or the game is simply not yet...
  12. D

Bekker's Twisted Mirror - Card Text misleading.

I still think it's misleading, I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to think it does straight up swap the Stength because that's exactly what it says. If it said "Swap the base Strength" then that would be a different effect, because for example, if I had a minion that had 1/1 HP and you...
  13. D

Bekker's Twisted Mirror - Card Text misleading.

Bekker's Twisted Mirror - Card Text misleading. Bekker's Twisted Mirror reads: "Swap the strength of the strongest and weakest units on the battlefield. Ties are resolved randomly." However, what the actual effect does is damages the strongest unit on the battlefield (Health goes red), and...
  14. D

problem :connection lost

Yeah this happens a lot to me too because I'm playing on wireless usually, It's weird because I'm still connected to the game itself and can immediately search for another match, but apparently I'm disconnected from my opponent.
  15. D

So happy to reach lvl 20, but then...

I heard that restarting your game will put the card in your Collection.
  16. D

What if there were "Normal Kegs" and "Premium Kegs", Normal Kegs are the ones you get from just playing the game, and "Premium Kegs" are the ones you get from paying real money. "Premium Kegs" have a significant increase in the chance of Premium Cards. As Premium Cards in Gwent mill into the...
  17. D

120 Packs - 5 Legendaries

120 Packs - 5 Legendaries So I bought 120 packs today as I've found myself enjoying Gwent quite a bit, I understand it is Beta and that maybe I got unlucky, but for $120 Five Legendaries feels really underwhelming and overly expensive. I'd like to give some feedback on this in hope that the...
  18. D

Bad new player experience

I just started yesterday and I kind of agree, but I did start winning quite a lot of matches after I got used to the game a bit more. Maybe I got lucky and there were other players who were quite new playing at the same time I did, but one thing I do want to say is that if their Ranked Mode is...
Top Bottom