Search results

+
  1. teddybee_r

gwent.one looking for some translations

Hello there. I made gwent.one and I'm still working on it every other day. I'm currently in the process of updating a few things and replacing old code. Since this is a one man army project it will always take a while. My translation is relying heavily on Gwent itself. I'm using the games...
  2. teddybee_r

Accessibility

Today a new player had troubles distinguishing cards while opening kegs. The reason is the player is colorblind. While we help the player in discord it currently isn't easy to distinguish the factions on cards as the lost their old borders which were unique to the faction. The only two things...
  3. teddybee_r

Keira Metz

Keira Metz It became an interesting card but the Disloyal part seems to me like a worse version of Philippa Eilhart. What if she would be 1 strength and would add Quen to both units (optional - if not played disloyal). This change would prevent the move being completely destroyed by one...
  4. teddybee_r

[NR] Kaedweni Sergeant

[NR] Kaedweni Sergeant Kaedweni Sergeant {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"190","width":"141","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/zlz0CoZ.png"} Convert a Gold unit to Silver (or Bronze, if that was its original color) This unit can help or hurt you a lot. You are...
Top Bottom