Search results

+
  1. P

Clan Brokvar Hunter has the Wrong Strength when Entering the Graveyard

Clan Brokvar Hunter has the Wrong Strength when Entering the Graveyard Skellige Hunter regress to 5 after going to the greyveard, even though they have been buffed to 6 in this patch, u guys crack me everytime
  2. P

Succubus Triggers Another Harpy When Stealing a Unit

Succubus Triggers Another Harpy When Stealing a Unit Sucubus stealing berserker maurauder proced harpie coming out of the deck riddle me this LUL
  3. P

Why is coral nerfed but merigold stays the same?

Why is coral nerfed but merigold stays the same? pls explain ur reasoning cdpr cause to me it doesnt make any sense on different news, if u wanna make silver locks 9 power dont make them lock gold like wild boar of the sea.... otherwise those golds are worse than silvers (kinda the same for ciri)
  4. P

Pls fix the game u kind broked it 2 patches ago!!!

Pls fix the game u kind broked it 2 patches ago!!! Not much needs to be said
  5. P

Light longship reset base power when going to the graveyard?

Light longship reset base power when going to the graveyard? Pls add a tooltip for regressing
  6. P

Ranked Bug

Ranked Bug won a game mmr didn't count,stayed the same [pretty sure if i lost it wouldn't stayed the same ;)](i had 797 and the opponent 993) check my log at this time or whatever
  7. P

[op rez chains] Somthings that need fixing right away!!

[op rez chains] Somthings that need fixing right away!! u shouldnt be able to vicovaro into freya into vicovaro, or caretaker into vicovaro, otheriwse we're back to the retard op rez chains
  8. P

Fix Caretaker bug with King of Beggars

Fix Caretaker bug with King of Beggars Title kinda sums it up, if u Caretaker Kob from opponent graveyard u will keep it with monster passive, only happes to KoB, but still kinda annoying when ranking
  9. P

More ranks!!

More ranks!! Well i guess with the top averaging around 5.2k and rank 15 is 3,9k there should exist more ranks it would at least motivate people to play more!!
  10. P

Foglets, shouldnt work like this

Foglets, shouldnt work like this So if the last thing i used in a round as a monster was a fog effect (and i am playing foglets) i will keep the foglet for next round, but if i play for example one of the crones, i will keep the first i played instead of the second that comes from my deck (if...
Top Bottom