Search results

+
  1. D

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

Why does everyone play with the same cards/decks? Just as it says in the title, why does everyone always use the same card/deck/combos? There are over 300 cars in the game but somehow 99% of the people use the same 50 +/-. No one thinks about new combos, no one tries new stuff, every player is...
  2. D

Monsters deck ability

Monsters deck ability You can all laugh but i cant understand how the monster deck ability works. Is supposed to keep the "last non gold, non resilient, bla bla" in the field... but it doesnt work that way. Is the 3rd or 4th time that i am playing against someone and for example he plays that...
  3. D

Ability to give STR only to weakened creature

Ability to give STR only to weakened creature Dont know if this was already suggested but... What you guys think about having creatures with ability/special cards that can only give strength points to weakened creatures?
  4. D

SOLVED Possible bug... Strength not recovered after weather effect removed from the row

Possible bug... Strength not recovered after weather effect removed from the row Hi everyone, I do not know if this is a bug or i am missing something but... I had 2 creatures with 4 of strength each on the siege row. The row was then affected by weather (torrential rain), i then turned them...
Top Bottom