Search results

+
  1. W

[Mod] Real Lighting

I`m just glad someone still takes his time to provide a lighting mod with a different approach other than E3 VGX GODLIKE predowngrade lighting
  2. W

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

could someone upload both files on mega or somewhere else? My download speed on nexus has been slow recently, i dont know why though. Sry for being off topic. Edit: ok, nvm. It`s working again
  3. W

[MOD IDEA] Geralt E3 2014 retexture

stay on topic. This has nothing to do lighting mods. And promoting Lexar`s mod..... you are aware how many mod he stole and used in his own ones without permission.!
  4. W

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

http://i1.fmix.pl/fmi1078/db89f4cc000b5a2d598611fc
  5. W

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

yes and no
  6. W

bloody hell, this looks superb
  7. W

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

I think it`s the best if you work on your own vision and make bigger updates before waiting for bullshit comments like the one you posted above. The progress could be so much faster. I dont want to sound rude but neither there is much helpful criticism on nexus nor here. At least, i dont see any...
  8. W

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

No Title here is a better example of what i mean(it`s a bit too bright but something this direction). Dont feel i like force you to do that. It`s just my suggestion of how kaer morhen might look like. If you are convinced of your vision then do it your way.
  9. W

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

No Title i agree with Jurek. This looks definitely better than the previous version. It appeals much more to my eyes. Still, it has some kind of yellowish? Is it intended? I would like this kind of brightness paired with more green. Kinda like here
  10. W

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

This saturation looks a lot like vanilla. Maybe a bit brighter though.
  11. W

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

I dont know the prices in Serbia but AMD has good value cards. The RX 470/570(4gb edition ) for example almost coasts as much as the gtx 1050 ti with roughly 30% more performance(something between GTX 780 and GTX 970). If you dont like AMD then i encourage you not to buy a GTX 1060 with 3GB. Too...
  12. W

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

Doesn`t want to disappoint you but the gtx 1050 is in the same performance class your current one. And be aware if you give a look at used graphic cards. Many of them were used for 24/7 cycles because of mining.
  13. W

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

im glad you`re changing the foliage of kaer morhen. This has always bothered me
  14. W

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

consoles couldn`t handle the UI *this joke flew right right over me*. I cant think of a possible reason why they removed this. Was it too much? Or too busy to look at it?
  15. W

No Title Excellent job, Halk! One of the more tremendous update indeed. I`ve got one BIG request for your next update and i dont force you to do that since this would take a lot of time. Basically what i want is raising or improving(call it whatever you want) the reflection on Geralt`s and...
  16. W

[Release]Devil's Pit Mod

sexy.. One question: how heavy is the workload on this mod? My game is already bloated with mods and i`ll cry if i see loading screens during dialogues.
  17. W

[Mod Request] Remove Arachnomorphs

helpful as always LUL
  18. W

GTWCG Extra Cards Mod, by Lim3zer0

holy shit, this looks fantastic.The amount of hours you put in this mod must be huge. Too bad im fed up with gwent :sleepy:
  19. W

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

Version VII has some problems in Skellige, at least on my end. But I have not discovered this kind of nights in Novigrad yet.
Top Bottom