Search results

+
  1. N

Most Satisfying Win?

Most Satisfying Win? We all enjoy winning, I'm sure. But every now and again, you have that one victory that just feels so damn satisfying. Maybe you made a big comeback, maybe you utterly crushed your opponent, or maybe you just found something about the whole situation immensely amusing, but...
  2. N

Emissary can no longer draw Emissary

Emissary can no longer draw Emissary Being the idiot I am, I didn't think to properly read all of the card descriptions when I was rebuilding my NG deck. Halfway through a match today, I realised that the Emissary card can no longer draw another Emissary. At first, I thought it was just to...
  3. N

Reinforced Ballista Hitting "Dead" Cards

Reinforced Ballista Hitting "Dead" Cards I don't know if this is a new problem, or if it's been around for a while, but I've noticed recently that my Reinforced Ballistas will shoot at cards that have already had their strength set to zero. For example, when using Geralt: Aard on a...
  4. N

Reinforced Ballista Behaviour

Reinforced Ballista Behaviour Noticed a few odd things with the reinforced ballista in a couple of my matches today. Was playing against a monsters opponent, who used Caretaker to resurrect one of my ballistas. On his next turn he played Kayran; the ballista's ability didn't trigger, the...
  5. N

Ranking Points Glitches

Ranking Points Glitches I'm paying in ranked matches, currently rank 8, and my points are bouncing all over the place right now. I was at 2260-something, I forget the exact number, then won my next game. This brought my points up to 2300 exactly (the requisite for rank 9), but I didn't...
  6. N

Premium Cards in the New Patch

Premium Cards in the New Patch Overall, I like the changes to the interface and game board in the new patch, but the one issue I'm noticing is that some of the animated premium cards are basically impossible to ever see. I've collected a premium D-Bomb and a premium Alzur's Thunder from kegs in...
  7. N

Monster Deck Golden Cards

Monster Deck Golden Cards I'm sure there's plenty of threads debating the overpoweredness of Monster/Weather decks, and while they're certainly a pain to play against (especially Dagon), there's one aspect of the issue in particular that truly baffles me. Why do some of the Monster Deck's...
  8. N

Yennefer Conjurer/Rot Tosser Bug

Yennefer Conjurer/Rot Tosser Bug Ran into a small glitch during a match today. I was playing as Northern Realms vs a Nilfgaard deck. My opponent had used a rot tosser to spawn a cow carcass in my siege row, then used dimeritium shackles on their next turn to nuke my Yennefer the Conjurer down...
Top Bottom