Search results

+
  1. I

What's the point of archgriffin decoction?

It gives 5% vitaity damage per strong attack. That seems pretty bad unless you're attacking a boss who is overleveled, right? Furthermore, is the 5% of their regular vitality or remaining vitality? I'm a little confused about how good this thing is. Are there builds where the archgriffin...
  2. I

Skellige 'idgaf' attack

This combo did not give a shit about my biting frost and fog. First time seeing it. Clan Drummond shield maidens pulled by Cerys + dandellion buff (cancelled out I think)
  3. I

TW3 Endgame questions

The end sequence is very short for how long the rest of the game is; the crescendo is very rapid Why is Eredin easier than (I’m on Blood and Broken Bones, but with the best gear I could ever get) his mage? I got 3-hit by his mage. Kaer Morhen is the saddest place to be. Who is keeping the...
  4. I

Suggestion about O'Dimm's properties

It seems fair to say that O'Dimm first of all is not anything like god nor the devil or evil as the professor describes. There might be a bit of a mistake in trying to take O'Dimm's actions too literally, which I might do, and also I'm sure there are some inconsistencies in what he does in the...
  5. I

[SPOILERS!] Where do Lambert et al. go after Kaer Morhen?

-Spoilers- After the battle at kaer morhen and Vesimir dies, who is left? Keira stays around to provide alchemy supplies. I thought she left off into the sunset with Mr. Lambert. Where is Eskel? I've read that someone has said that Dandelion's entries are inaccurate on this subject. I've...
  6. I

Confused what's going on in these forums

I am trying to get my 10 posts (That's a bit high given how inactive this is) But Also why are there no posts in gameplay?
Top Bottom