TW3 Endgame questions

+
  • The end sequence is very short for how long the rest of the game is; the crescendo is very rapid
  • Why is Eredin easier than (I’m on Blood and Broken Bones, but with the best gear I could ever get) his mage? I got 3-hit by his mage.
  • Kaer Morhen is the saddest place to be. Who is keeping the candles lit?
  • Where the fuck is Ciri after the game’s over?
  • After you finish the game, what does it mean when the game says everything is as is before the final chapter to me? So can I find Yennefer?

KM - post game it is a very sad place to be, wandering the empty fortress made me feel so despondent. Except for Keira Metz (if one managed to convince her to go to KM after the events on Fyke Island), there is no one else. And even then I suspect the devs overlooked her when they were tidying up the place for the post-game. I do wish they had left the remains of Vesemir's pyre though.

Ciri - I guess where she is depends on the ending you got for her. In any case she's gone - Vizima, on the path, or simply unknown.

Game ending - it's actually quite complicated depending on the ending one obtains, to build a world that reflects the choices made and the outcomes achieved. I guess there are just too many permutations and not enough time for CDPR to put these changes in. But you can find Yen *if* you complete Blood and Wine, obtained Corvo Bianco, and she is your love interest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom