Search results

+
  1. S

How to keep QG viable

How to keep QG viable My opinions: QG went from 3-5 immediately to 3. Buff them to base strength 4 as the middle of the road. Happens to dodge being directly banished by shrooms as well. in addition, change Vico medic by adding: when the ressed unit dies it returns to it's original graveyard.
  2. S

Vicovaro medic Bug?

Vicovaro medic Bug? Is it me, or when they trigger ambassadors they give the old 12 str value instead of the new 10? or am i missing something?
  3. S

Help with deck decision!

Help with deck decision! (disclaimer: this is NOT a "netdeck" request. more like a "viable playstyle" one) Hello, I'm a new player and obviously I've been hoarding my scraps until the patch hits to decide on a deck to actually try laddering. Now that the patch is live, it's time to finally...
  4. S

Cross-faction price adjustments

Cross-faction price adjustments Playing at low levels, you only face monster decks 70%, dwarfs 25%, and the rest factions barely 5-10% and that's a wishful thinking. The 2 last days i have faced maybe 5-6 decks that aren't monster/dwarfs (a ton more monsters compared to dwarfs) in over 50-60...
Top Bottom