Search results

+
  1. B

No limit on artifacts but limited artifact removal

Maybe a dumb question, but why is there no limit on how many artifacts can be used in a deck, since there is a limit on how much artifact removal you can play? They can be devastating when combined with epidemic/scorch, and they have effects for anything (buff, dmg, etc) to line up, while they...
  2. B

Is the GM title/border still obtainable?

Hey, As title says, I was wondering if it's still possible to obtain the GM title and border, I haven't seen them listed anywhere in the contracts. Cheers, Brenex
  3. B

3 bugs

Hey, I'd like to list 3 bugs I've encountered in the past hour, just in case they are not known already. 1. Disconnect at end of match, right before going to the rewards screen. I still received the reward for the win, as the match had concluded, but right when going to the rewards screen, I...
  4. B

[Bug] Milling a Premium crafted with scrap gives same amount as non-Premium

[Bug] Milling a Premium crafted with scrap gives same amount as non-Premium As can be seen in the attached pictures, milling a Premium Roach (that was crafted with scrap, not upgraded) awards the same amount of scrap as non-Premium (50). If Roach would have been upgraded with dust, you would...
  5. B

Any official update on hotfix?

Any official update on hotfix? Can we have an official update on the date/status of a hotfix for the current state of the game (on the Official Forums preferably, not on reddit)? People have started abandoning ranked play or the game altogether, and the "radio silence" isn't helping.
  6. B

Fix Skellige! 90% of the People are Only Playing That

Fix Skellige! 90% of the People are Only Playing That Can you like fix the game, or at least the balance? 90% of the people are currently playing 1 faction, and basically 1 deck with a few card variations, is that what you intended?
  7. B

GOG Newsletter subscription not working?

GOG Newsletter subscription not working? So I saw on GOG Galaxy that they were offering a keg for subscribing to the newsletter, so I did it around 6 hours ago, but I haven't yet received any email, nor the keg. Is there a known issue with it? Thanks!
  8. B

[Suggestion] Change the daily reset to not affect matches in progress

[Suggestion] Change the daily reset to not affect matches in progress I'd like to suggest a change to daily resets to not affect matches in progress, for the following situation. Currently if you start a match at around 10-11 mins before the reset, and it's the last round you need for a "set"...
  9. B

List of changes from June 12, 2017 stream?

List of changes from June 12, 2017 stream? Any list noted down with the changes?
  10. B

Patch anytime soon?

Patch anytime soon? Can anyone confirm if there will be a patch/hotfix in the near future please? I want to know if I can start crafting cards or wait until patch (if it's soon), to not have cards I just crafted become obsolete and waste my scrap (like it happened in CB). I don't mean ofc the...
  11. B

Servers down?

Servers down? Can't find an opponent since 5 mins ago, servers down by any chance? Update: After restarting the game I got this:
  12. B

Border animation not showing in-game?

Border animation not showing in-game? For the end of season borders (positions 1-1000), shouldn't the particle animation (golden glow) be visible in-game too? Currently it is only visible in the Border selection screen, which makes the animation kind of useless. I thought it was only a bug for...
  13. B

Can't post a topic on the General Discussion forums, have more than 10 posts.

Can't post a topic on the General Discussion forums, have more than 10 posts. As title says, I can't post topics in the forums, although I meet the requirement. What gives?
Top Bottom