Search results

+
  1. GiveYourBest

Novigrad [buglist]

I will start this thread with: - In Profile all wins are signed to wrong factions. For example now I have over 500 wins with Syndicate; - Sukrus prevents Insanity damage, but also prevents the ability from triggering:
  2. GiveYourBest

[game crash] only green screen in Open Goodies, Shupe is gone

Few days ago I updated graphic drivers and all was working fine till yesterday when I went into Shop/Open Goodies section. Even today game is immediately crashing there. For a second I could see the green background without kegs and Shupe. I still can play Gwent but after this I lost 8 ranking...
  3. GiveYourBest

Result 2:2 but not a draw

For the past few days I'm confused with this result. I clearly lost 2 games (ranked/seasonal) and suprisingly got bonus for 2 won rounds in them. In my game history on playgwent they are listed as a lost 2:2. Also I won 3 games with the 2:2 score. Could someone clarify what does it mean?
  4. GiveYourBest

[Bug] Clear Sky with no effect on Ragh Nar Roog

Yesterday I had a problem with the Clear Sky card. I used it imidiately (literally with one or max two seconds delay) after opponents golden weather appeared. To my surprise the board still was on fire and I was losing points from it. I double checked in the game history. The order was correct...
  5. GiveYourBest

How to delete old decks?

Hi, I wasnt playing for the last 10 months and I have 15 old decklists. I wonder how to remove them? Greetings
  6. GiveYourBest

[Bug] No 75 ore reward for 6+12 daily rounds when the last game was disrupted

[Bug] No 75 ore reward for 6+12 daily rounds when the last game was disrupted It happened to me 2nd time, so I want to report that I didnt get 75 ore when I lose the milestone game due to some "connection issues". On the screen with rewards I had this waiting circle sign without anything else...
  7. GiveYourBest

Tournament rating

Tournament rating So, what about a new tournament rating? To play this format you would have to prepare 5 tournament decks. One for every fraction. Newcomers could use their starting decks. Before the game you would ban one of opponent decks (fe. Monsters or any other current ladder meta decks...
  8. GiveYourBest

Skellige Storm [Visual efect bug]

Skellige Storm [Visual efect bug] Today I used Skellige Storm on the last opponent line and it was working without showing the water storm grafic in this line. Weired but problem was only visual.
  9. GiveYourBest

[Bug] Mardroeme on Dol Blathanna Protector

[Bug] Mardroeme on Dol Blathanna Protector My opponent played Dol Blathanna Protector with the strength of 15 points. I played on it Mardroeme with option Spores: decrease base strength of a non-Gold unit by 3. In the result Dol Blathanna Protector strenght was reduced by 3 poitns from 15 to...
  10. GiveYourBest

Ermion bug

Ermion bug When I use Ermion I can't see what 2 cards I got from him. It goes straight to the discard window, where with limited time before any discards I had to compare which 2 cards are new. I guess it shouldn't work like this :/
  11. GiveYourBest

Endless list of bugs

Endless list of bugs Where to begin? 1. Sometimes me or my opponent can't play the first move. Usually in the secound round. Then after losing a turn, one card is removed and the game goes on. My guess is that something is wrong when you dont discard any cards between rounds. 2. In the...
  12. GiveYourBest

Game crushed 3 times, when I reached bonuses for 6, next 12 & next 24 won rounds

Game crushed 3 times, when I reached bonuses for 6, next 12 & next 24 won rounds I just noticed that today game crushed exactly when I reached those 3 daily mile stones. It happened always after battles, when the scoring window appeared. I could send "gg", but i couldn't press "next"...
  13. GiveYourBest

Two gold Geralt cards shown as an one card in cards collection

Two gold Geralt cards shown as an one card in cards collection In one of my first kegs i got the second Geralt card. Since then it was in my collection, but lately I wanted to craft some much needed cards, so I had to mill it. It was quite risky, becouse Im using this card and in the card...
  14. GiveYourBest

My xbox opponent couldn't make any move and after this battle the whole game crushed

My xbox opponent couldn't make any move and after this battle the whole game crushed Today after the update i played a very strange ranked game. My opponent lost all his cards, every turn one by one they were moved to graveyard. I had to watch this waiting till end of his move time. Later game...
Top Bottom