Search results

+
  1. Bondaebu

Fixers should have been more detailed

I expected more contextual design for fixers. Fixers work like notice board in The Witcher series basically. But It's way too cheap. It should have been more detailed. For instance, The situation that fixers call V who only has 6-month career first is just ridiculous. V should have contacted...
  2. Bondaebu

About the Immersion & Lifesim Elements

Recently I have played Metro Exodus and in the game, there was a chance to smoke a cigarette. I felt it was so *immersive*, just chatting with some person, watching the scenes running out into the behind through the windows.. it was very personal experience. I mean, it was felt like I am in-game...
  3. Bondaebu

Hiring celeb as childhood hero is genius choice

It's not merely good just for marketing, instead it practically enhance your experience. Because Johnny Silverhand is V's childhood hero but not ours. But Johnny Silverhand with Keanu Reeves's face and voice? It goes totally different situation. Yes, we can be his real fanboy. Imagine that...
  4. Bondaebu

'RPG' is excluded from game description

(You can see same description at steam, gog, youtube, etc.) I can say It's not an accident. Because It's not newly typed text. It's edited. What's happening? CDPR continously emphasized It's not a FPS, It's an RPG, Its source is also pen and paper RPG. Is it just marketing purpose? Because...
  5. Bondaebu

What will 'Braindance' play role in story of Cybeprunk 2077?

What will 'Braindance' play role in story of Cybeprunk 2077? It seems Braindance is important element in Cyberpunk world, so I thought It has a potential to tell us story with specific mechanic. I saw some RPG games using similar way(I don't know what Braindance will be like though) for...
Top Bottom