Search results

+
  1. L

It is time to inform the great Emperor to Banish "Warrit The All-Seeing"

Ahh, i see you are a man of culture as well. May the Great Sun shine on you. 1611766802 Wise choice. This abomination is a perfect counter for a deck with only 1/2 keys cards. But yes, a deck with many strong cards and versatile tactic should be fine.
  2. L

It is time to inform the great Emperor to Banish "Warrit The All-Seeing"

Dear Community Don't get me wrong this is not a typical Nilfgaard whining Thread. I'm a loyal servant of the Empire and a True believer in the Great Sun. But during the present time, the empire has been intoxicated by this dirty witcher by the name of "Warrit The All-Seeing". With his...
  3. L

Gwent Content Creators

I missed Mogwai man. For the empherarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
  4. L

What are people's thoughts on the taunt system in GWENT?

Old Taunt are better
  5. L

Any long-time players here? Has the game gotten better over time?

Still enjoy from time to time
  6. L

The Problem with Nilfgaard

Sure
  7. L

The Problem with Nilfgaard

Nilfgaard requires brian to perfect. Skellige won't
  8. L

Guinea pigs job bugged

Guys I found a method to finish the quest without killing her and sent her to AV. 1.Kill all the guards on the 19th floor. 2.Kill all the guards on the roof top without talking to her. [ just leave her in the room] 3.Take the elevator down kill all the guards on the 1st floor. [included dumb...
  9. L

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

Dear Community warning : this post contain curiosity and a little of salt. During this late month, i just realize that most of my opponent which are 100% netdecker eg. great sword, shupe, deathwish dagon etc. (4000 mmr +, -) These type of people mostly keep mocking me that was experimenting...
  10. L

1.3.1 NG+ Precious Cargo Bug, Little Box Disappear

I just find a way to fix the quest by using console additem(‘mq0002_box’), its turn out that I NG+ a lot of quest item bugged. but this will help.
  11. L

No Title This is list of mods that i use, I think i might just skip the quest and moving on :D THANKS !
  12. L

Thanks its on steam but i did everything that you mention, reload, clear every mod, even delete everything and reinstall T^T
  13. L

1.3.1 NG+ Precious Cargo Bug, Little Box Disappear Dear community I'm on my NG+ in quest Precious Cargo, and every time I press E on the little box Geralt sit do something and the box disappears without quest progress updated. I tried to reload the game, remove the mod, reinstall the game and...
Top Bottom