Search results

+
  1. S

Balance Changes - November 2023

There are >1000 dead cards, but hey, let's buff ng even more, Joachim, rainfarn, even madam which is already playable and good...
  2. S

Balance Changes - November 2023

Why would someone vote for reverting ng??? Are you not tired of bloody Vilg in every deck? Bloody nausica spam 4-5 copies with Ramon and slave drivers?? Ng 7 games out 10??? Such a disappointment ((
  3. S

Balance changes - October 2023

Best patch in two years (except Compass), it must have been done two years ago. So hyped about buffing dead cards in next voting period.
  4. S

Regis Bloodlust - Hotfix candidate!

Still no hotfix?
  5. S

Regis Bloodlust - Hotfix candidate!

That's even worse than (first) Radovid with Uprising ability. I can't believe this is happening to such a big game :(
  6. S

Patch Notes 11.7

C'mon guys, what were you expecting? They forgot about the game about a year go, or maybe two years. Why would anyone expect anything good now?
  7. S

Patch Notes 11.5

Calveit should be 3 power, or 4. Over. :)
  8. S

Changes expected in new patch

Hello community, this is new patch notes: (FAKE, it's just a joke, not funny) : 1) skellige - no changes. 2) nilfgaard - Isbel, now Melee instead of Ranged; - Auckes rework: New ability Melee: Win the round, new ability Ranged: Win The Game 3) monsters - Unseen Elder: now has 1 armor 4)...
  9. S

Patch Notes 11.1

Sometimes I think that some random-generator decides what cards to patch and how.
  10. S

Is this the end?

Expected. I think they tried to increase their profit on the game while having as little effort as possible. It always fails. The correct way should have been to bring more balance, rewards, game modes, trees etc, thus increasing number of people playing thus increasing the profit. They tried...
  11. S

Patch Notes 10.9

Skellen should have this old ability - ranged, new ability - melee. That way it will be interesting card. I don't understand why remove interesting unique ability.
  12. S

Renfri, the New Queen of Gwent

No bloody renfri patch this month?
  13. S

Patch Notes 10.7

The powercreep level with this expansion is extremely high... There is no way to update all thousand useless cards to current level, and the developers surely aren't even trying. Instead, they decide to just throw several completely overpowered untested cards into the game from time to time...
  14. S

Patch Notes 10.4

I stopped caring about balance (and about game too) in one moment, which showed me their efforts. That was when Radovid was released. Testing process: Shieldwall, possible 5 charges, not broken. Give-zeal thing possible 5 charges, not broken. Draw-cards thing possible 4 charges, not broken...
  15. S

Patch Notes 10.1

8 of 10 games are against NG, clog or mill, all using the same cards. Plus, roach and dog is buffed. What the hell... 1642241505 So now I have to forfeit every time I face: - any NG deck - any madoc, no unit, traps crap That leaves me maybe 1 game out of 10. Is it an interesting game? No, it's...
  16. S

Patch Notes 10.1

I don't agree. I think so small changes is showing that the devs don't want to work with the game. Let's look at several random dead cards: -- Water Of Brokilon, 12prov! Why the hell not make it 10prov, or even 9. Huge buff to Harmony, which has 0 playrate. -- Saskia Dragon, 11prov unplayable...
  17. S

Patch Notes 10.1

Hmmmmm...... Buff to mill and clog???? 8 games I play out of 10 is against the same ng crap , and now it's not nerfed, it's even buffed????????? While syndicate and milva probably nerfed to hell, no buff no nr and monsters, which leaves the same skellige and buffed ng will only be present?? Is...
  18. S

Tactical Decision + Snowdrop Combo is too much points?

I agree with everything in the first post. Unfortunately, it's just one example of bad balancing. We all know that these problems won't be solved. You have 2 options: - forfeit instantly when seeing this leader - quit the game
  19. S

Saskia: Commander -- Overpowered? Milva -- Overpowered?

Anyone concerned about Milva or no-unit degeneracy: 1) concede immediately to ex-brover moving leader 2) quit the game until it fixed Maybe devs can somehow see n1. If not, they'll surely realize n2. Then maybe, maybe they will do something about it. But oh... They won't. No hope left...
  20. S

Patch Notes 9.6

I want to take back everything I said. This patch is actually the best. The best -- cause now it's completely out of control, which gets us closer to homecoming ver 2, after this ver1 fails again.
Top Bottom