Search results

+
  1. ZerOwl

Неслучайные случайности

Многие люди пишут, что они встречают странное поведение случайностей (рандома) в игре. Например, на столе 10 отрядов, а 4 случайных выстрела идут в один единственный отряд. Было бы неплохо собрать все такие истории в одну тему, чтобы проще было увидеть их количество, а также глубину проблемы...
  2. ZerOwl

Proposal on Xavier Lemmens

The problem: Xavier Lemmens banishes the whole game mechanic. The Gwent gameplay consists of several parts including: hand, board (battlefield) and graveyard. It is impossible to imagine a card which would annihilate the whole board or opponent’s hand unconditionally. Yet there is a card which...
  3. ZerOwl

Proposal on Eithné

The problem: Eithné can line up multiple units in one turn to annihilate the whole board or at least its big part. The problem is exacerbated by the artifacts but the Eithné is a problem per se. Solution. Eithné’s ability should be changed to make her locking-in on the target during the turn...
  4. ZerOwl

Proposal on artifacts

This post is inspired by the widely discussed equipable artifacts. It is my elaborate take on the idea. The problem: artifacts in the current state promotes non-interactive matches and allows an [ab]user to prepare the board state with them for any devastating effect w/o committing its own...
  5. ZerOwl

Получение взаимоисключающих контрактов за один матч

Сыграл ровно один матч в новом Гвинт — на арене. Получил 2 выполненных контракта сразу по завершении оного: «Неоспоримое преимущество» (собрать колоду с провизией > 150) и «Гвинт для бедных» (выиграть сетевой матч с колодой, чья провизия < 100).
  6. ZerOwl

[Suggestion] Rework card-drawing spies

[Suggestion] Rework card-drawing spies In this post I’m going to discuss card-drawing spies only (Cantarella and Co) so whenever I mention spies it is about this type of the spies only. So I see the following problems with the card-drawing spies at the moment. 1. Power disparity. 2...
  7. ZerOwl

[Suggestion] Rework Regression ability

[Suggestion] Rework Regression ability In this post I'd like to discuss the Regression ability(?). First of all let's start with the historical side of this ability. As long as I remember this ability came to life as a response to some SK units growing beyond measure in R1 just to be...
  8. ZerOwl

Ошибки локализации патча 0.9.10.32

Травница: ошибка в описании Здравствуйте! В описании новой карты Травница присутствует ошибка в описании. Вот как она описана в русской версии: А вот описание на английском языке: Т.е. текущее описание по-русски вводит в заблуждение (нет никаких бронзовых отрядов органики, но карты есть) По...
Top Bottom