Search results

+
  1. V

Interview with Top 10 Pro Ladder & MTG Pro Player Ondřej Stráský!

Interview with Top 10 Pro Ladder & MTG Pro Player Ondřej Stráský! I had the pleasure of doing an interview with Ondřej Stráský, a fantastic card game player. He's risen to the tops of Pro Ladder after only a couple of months playing the game (currently rank 9). It was really fun to hear his...
  2. V

Faction Power Ranking based on Pro League results from pre-hotfix

I think the patch as a whole has done a good job to address the current issues leading to the faction imbalance. It's impossible to guess how the meta will shake out with the changes, though. I'm looking forward to seeing what changes!
  3. V

Faction Power Ranking based on Pro League results from pre-hotfix

Faction Power Ranking based on Pro League results from pre-hotfix Hi everyone! I was just doing some research for the latest episode of The Summoning Circle Podcast, and thought you guys might enjoy some of the raw data. This is from the top 1000 players on the pro ladder as of yesterday...
  4. V

What are the can't-miss side quests in the main game?

What are the can't-miss side quests in the main game? I'm about to start my 2nd playthrough, and I want to make sure I'm hitting all the best side quests this time through. My first time, I wasn't yet a big Witcher fan (now I'm all about Gwent, reading the novels, playing through the other...
  5. V

Price of Thronebreaker?

It would be cool if people who have spent money already got a little bit of a discount on Thronebreaker.
  6. V

LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 27.09.2017

I'm really looking forward to the changes and the Mahakam Ale Fest event! I just hope you neglected to mention adding the Doomed and Stubborn tags to Avallach, and it wasn't an oversight ;)
  7. V

Palio Race - AARRGGHH!!

Yeah it's mostly about getting a good saddle and utilizing blocking, then using your stamina during the last push. Good luck :D
  8. V

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

My guess is that they're either going to revive the Witcher school and we have a new Witcher from the future. Or we go into the past and get young Vesemir or something along those lines. I'd kind of like to see a continuation of the story with a new character, myself.
  9. V

I hope the witcher 4 is more political

I enjoy either style, but there certainly is something about a massive political battle going on outside of the main character. It makes the world feel real and lived-in, and like your actions aren't the only thing making anything in the world progress.
  10. V

You Might be interrested in watching This video, CDPR VS. OTHER GAME DEVS

Looks good, thanks for posting. Just FYI remember to take the timestamps out of the video link before you post somewhere so we don't start out 3 minutes into the video!
  11. V

The Witcher 3 is one of the best war games there's ever been

Great! Thanks for sharing. The Witcher 3 grows on me more as time goes on. It will truly remain a classic of the genre.
  12. V

Cyberpunk gwent?

I love deep mini-games inside of single-player games. Even less deep ones like the dice game in Witcher 2 are fun. Even if we don't get a full-out Gwent-style game that can be turned into a standalone product, I'm certain we'll see lots to do in CP2077.
  13. V

Game is highly frustrating for new players

You can either play to win, or play just to have fun. If you're playing to win, you have to remember that everyone else playing to win is going to use everything at their disposal to win. They're going to copy the best decks, play the most abusive cards, and mill a faction they don't use in...
  14. V

Are ranked seasons stifling balance/progress?

They're compromising the competitive balance for better gameplay overall, by making changes mid-season. This is very welcome to me, even as a competitive player, as the game is still in Beta, and the best game possible should be focused on as a priority.
  15. V

Merigolds Hailstorm Annoyance Discussion Vol. 2

The combination of gold weather forcing players to stack all their cards on one row plus Merigold's Hailstorm to take out that entire row was an all-too-strong combination. Making gold weather a little weaker, and Hailstorm a little weaker should be a good step in making decks more diverse. With...
  16. V

[BUG] Calveit -> Assassination procs Roach (video)

[BUG] Calveit -> Assassination procs Roach (video) Roach should only proc from gold cards played from hand, not from the deck. The interaction works fine with any other golds I've used in normal gameplay (haven't tested the weather cards yet, though).
Top Bottom