Search results

+
  1. N

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

Just making some use of the crisis management training I had at work. Keep your head up, you're gonna be ok.
  2. N

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

I've been wanting to play this game on pc/mobile for a very long time, so this transfer is good news for me. [...] Some of us won't be able to play Gwent for a couple of weeks, get over it. It's healthy to have a variety of things to do with your leisure time. Find something new to do for...
  3. N

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is now available for pre-order!

Pre-ordered this sight unseen. Please take my money immediately.
  4. N

CA spy abuse stale meta

Wow!?! I think having a spy is integral to this game and I can't fathom the idea of removing/restricting them. imho, the spy abuse only existed back when SC/Runestone spies were a thing. And also the "bronze spy" that was Wardancer. Having a +CA spy (1 and ONLY 1) is an essential mechanic in...
  5. N

Gwent is too simple currently

If you want more win con's then go and create some. I face netdecks all day long on the ladder and see hardly any originality. I recommend trying some non-netdeck leaders and create something. I've taken all the obscure ones to rank 20 and it feels nice. 69% winrate with Whispering Hillock.
  6. N

Is Wardancer A Problem?

What makes Wardancer distinguishable from any other carryover is the simple fact that it cannot be countered.
  7. N

Is Wardancer A Problem?

Wardancer has been highly problematic for a long time and imo it's the primary reason why ST has dominated the ladder. In a game where CA is everything, this card is toxic. It's a unique tool and strong enough to be a default inclusion to every deck, yet only a single faction has access to it...
  8. N

After patch - constat problem that is also screwing me on my rank

This same issue has plagued me this season. I've tracked it for a while and it happens about 1 in 5 matches. I'd like to reach lvl20 again but due to this handicap I'm peaking at 4.1k
  9. N

Bug preventing me from selecting any cards (Graveyard)

Bug preventing me from selecting any cards (Graveyard) If I'm looking through an opponents graveyard during their turn, and at the same time my opponent interacts with his graveyard or deck to make his next move.........I then get glitched and cannot scroll through my cards or the board...
Top Bottom