Search results

+
  1. M

Quests and rewards unfriendly towards new players

You will be balanced with the people of same rank, it's often people with more or less same collection level(except players from OBT with lot of scraps and players who ignored ranked for some reason), but nor first nor second mentioned "players" type doesn't stuck on low ranked levels for long...
  2. M

Quests and rewards unfriendly towards new players

Main daily quest in GWENT - Win 6\12 rounds. If you want to grind all from one day you can even go for 24 wins, you will get much more than any quest will reward you and you can guarantee reach it, because 2-0 it's not so common thing. Yes, they sometimes can be challenging especially when it's...
  3. M

What decks are you playing during the last day of old Gwent?

People like you make me tweak my deck and it's become better in general, so thank you :D
  4. M

What decks are you playing during the last day of old Gwent?

Same as last 3 seasons - 30 cards consume w\o Nekker warriors
  5. M

Share Your Profile

I'm a simple monster player =) https://www.playgwent.com/ru/profile/Mustakragen
  6. M

Open PTR feedback

There are one more thing which I think slip off the radar, because everyone have full collection on PTR and big savings before HC on real server - now deck crafting cost is variable. Previously I was really pleased by fact that crafting certain deck always cost you fixed amount of scraps(4...
  7. M

Open PTR feedback

For some reasons all my Vran Warriors disapear from my collection and I can't re-crat them because milling doesn't work.
  8. M

Open Kegs now or later?

Your existing powder will stay, but if you have premium cards in your collection they will be milled for full scrap cost(only scraps). This is kind a proof they will give only scrap and no powder
  9. M

Open Kegs now or later?

You can "animate" gold cards before HC to double scrap value after auto-mill(powder will not be returned after HC, so you you change 400 powder to 800 scraps), not the best deal, but it can help after patch.
  10. M

Open Kegs now or later?

I have a bias call this kind of resources "dust" in CCG because of HS :) I was talking about Scraps, you're right. 1537429708 Most likely - no.
  11. M

Open Kegs now or later?

I think that there is two possible approach now based on statement "When the update will be released, your collection will be entirely milled", but they also says that after this "full value mill" there will be no "full mill" time period, so everything you will open after patch will be milled as...
  12. M

Open Kegs now or later?

Ahhh..It feels soo good to open legendary in every keg. Hundreds of kegs was sacrificed to Legendary Keg God today.
  13. M

Support for MAC OS

I guess only with Windows, as system requirement says: OS: Win7 - Win10
  14. M

2 rows instead of 3. Homecoming. [POLL]

Considering new "Reach" mechanic and "Row placement matter" abilities which they show I guess 2 rows is fine now. With 3 it will really complicated to balance. All concern which is left to me is that in The Wither game was 3 rows, but I'm ok with it if it will be balanced and enjoying.
  15. M

Why is control gimped?!

In quarter's\semi's Alchemy was banned by Demo and Andy(he also ban Tailbot's skellige because of Igni), because it can counter, You can't tech every of your decks for all possible match-ups without losing consistency. This is high risk\high payoff decks and in this time they was lucky.
  16. M

Thoughts about GWENT tournament

I'm personally really glad, that considering we doesn't have any changes in mechanics and etc we have new line-up of decks. Yes, we saw good old "friends" like Veterans, GS and Alchemy, but apart of this other decks was "new" to tournament environment even comparing to last OPEN.
  17. M

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

When you start play ranked you will get prize for each rank you reach and end-season reward for your highest rank within month. With current reward system you can obtain daily 3-5 kegs for winning 18 rounds(not games, so if you lose you will still get there, but slowly). Also till rank 13-14 you...
  18. M

Question about Rondvid

This work in same way with all "End-turn" triggers, if opponent pass and you pass in response it doesn't trigger(like trebuchet or long ship).
  19. M

DUEL (Seltkirk) Calculations - A More In-depth Look

Only tricky part here is that your creature deal damage according rest of it power(which will be decreased with first strike of whom start a duel). He just strike first and this do a trick.
  20. M

How can we tell which faction is winning?

Could you provide prof regarding this part? Totally miss it. Find it, I'm really blind :D
Top Bottom