Search results

+
  1. R

The Witcher 3 PS4 Pro patch issues

I play PS4 Pro too. Which revision you have ? CUH-71xx or CUH-70xx ? Mine is 7015 - the first release and AFAIR it is louder than the newer revision. This week I plan to replace thermal paste as obviously it is too loud (in W3 when I switch on SS it goes loud but the real pain is Armored Warfare...
  2. R

The Witcher 3 PS4 Pro patch issues

Playing on PS4 Pro with Full HD TV (1080p). I like the performance - its better than 1.50. However, when supersampling is ON the performance drops down - not sure if to level of 1.50 but its very noticeable. Fans (noise) is comparable - not so loud as 1.50 but I can hear the fans going all time...
  3. R

when is the ps4 pro 1.6 patch coming?

Didn't try the 'pause' way, might be worth checking - thx.
  4. R

Yes. It will not update until you start the game, then you need quickly cancel the update. The only sure way is to switch off the internet connection.
  5. R

Actually I'm losing hope to get this patch before Xmas 2018. Finished W3 (+HoS and BaW) with lots of 'merchant crashes' what had impact on my experience. Now I'd like to to play it once again with increased difficulty but I'm waiting for patch... If there was way to permanently disable updates...
  6. R

Looks like CDP doesn't care about PS4 users although there are much more PS4 users than Xbox... We will remember this.
  7. R

Upgrade patch 1.60 for Xbox One X is out! Additional PS4™ Pro patch coming soon.

The patch for PS4: Will it fix the inventory fail and will it also give choice of Performance/4K mode or just useless HDR ?
  8. R

PS4 (std, NOT the Pro) patch 1.50/1.51 frame rate stutters !

The HDCP=Off trick doesn't work for me (still same crap with inventory and poor performance). When can we expect a PROPER fix for PS4 ? This is really disappointing, Christmas holidays is coming, people will have some time to play (that's what I intended to do) and ... Nothing. Why XboX got...
  9. R

PS4 (std, NOT the Pro) patch 1.50/1.51 frame rate stutters !

How about just reverting the Witcher 3 to previous patch ? Regarding that CDPR can't recreate the issue in their labs - that's utter bollocks. I can recreate it on my and my collegue PS4 Pro anytime (fresh install, wiped whole PS4 Pro). So I just can't believe they can't do the same. It's not...
  10. R

uh is CDPR aware of the new crashes after ps4 pro patch?

Thats what I did but tried 3 times and 3 times I got the red message from my above post. Quite disappointing.
  11. R

Tried to use the on-line bug report, three attempts and three fails, OMG...: We experienced an unexpected error. Please try submitting your form again. If this doesn't help write to tw3support@cdprojektred.com and make sure to attach your dxdiag for PC issues.
  12. R

How and to whom should I send the PS4 savegame ? Yesterday I had multiple crashes. When I tried to sell swords I managed to do it on 4th attempt. When I try to move to stash the game crashes after I move 1-3 items. So now I have a savegame but how to extract the proper one and where to email it...
  13. R

Some Names and their Meanings in The Witcher Series [Spoilers]

I will enjoy when they will fix the equipement screen crashes (after PS4 Pro patch), so far I'm afraid to open equipement/trade menu as then I see the BSOD of the game.
  14. R

Problemy po patchu 1.51 (ps4 pro)

Owszem. Na ENG forum jest na ten temat spory wątek. U mnie zdarzało się sporadycznie, ale wczoraj mnie mało szlag nie trafił - chyba z 8 crashy, wszystkie w momencie gdy chcę sprzedać część ekwipunku lub przenieść do schowka... Tego ekwipunku za dużo wcale nie ma - set niedzwiedzia, gryfa, wilka...
  15. R

I reinstalled whole system (initialise) and then fresh Witcher 3 install - crashes. I have 800GB free on HDD so that's not the issue. Yesterday two crashes on trade menu - obvious bug. Not sure what savegame should help as finally I managed to do trade I wanted (3rd attempt), so its quite...
  16. R

I'd stick to this version: Hemmelfart comes from Himmelfart (Heavens Fart). He has even a real counterpart in Poland (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadeusz_Rydzyk) ;) I don't remember the guy from the books but Sapkowski often used names with quite 'vulgar' meaning (after you mess a little with...
  17. R

PS4 Pro - Too much fan noise after 1.50 patch

The games certainly forces the fans to work much, much louder - I bet it hits all PS4Pro owners but not PS4 (the don't benefit from the game optimisation). Probably the PS4Pro is using all its hardware now(?) the question is whether it is properly optimised - not like e.g. World of Tanks...
  18. R

Playing the Witcher for a while and its true - since 'Pro patch' the game is crashing, mine so far crashed twice but before this patch it was rock stable. Also, the fans in my PS 4 Pro are MUCH MORE noisy than before (even with Boost enabled). Honestly, I don't see much difference in picture...
  19. R

Hi, Sorry to disappoint you at some of your 'theroies' but: 1) Vesemir - comes from Polish name Wyszomir (https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyszomir), 'he who cherishes peace above all' - fits to rather peaceful nature of Vesemir. 2) Olgierd - comes from Polish name Olgierd (its still in use) which...
Top Bottom