Search results

+
  1. TheMG7

Personal opinion: Ardal and Usurper issues

Then we find that there will be no change in Dijkstra or Igor's abilities, at least there is nothing programmed now (not even a one-round count for Igor). Before we had a quick Dettlaff fix and it was nowhere near the problem we are seeing today in the finish line, where with two cards our...
  2. TheMG7

GWENT: Novigrad | Card Reveals Megathread

For all who have not yet been able to see, video has English subtitles:
  3. TheMG7

This Week in GWENT 14.06.2019

I hope the Burza character is also in the game!
  4. TheMG7

[Leader idea] King Radovid V

I just know that if I have Radovid I'm here and I'm happy kkk The ability to unlock two allied units and reinforce them in 2 each or 3 or block two enemy units and cause 2/3 think incredible!
  5. TheMG7

How do you deal with multiple losses in a row?

One detail I forgot to comment on, often the deck is also not good for playing in your rank or for the current goal, and we insist with it, and that, well, will be more defeats
  6. TheMG7

How do you deal with multiple losses in a row?

Hello Tulamide, I understand your situation, and worse, I make lives, I get angry and often upset and sad. But that is part of it, there are days that we win and days that we lose, it depends a lot on our state of mind and if we are well at the moment to see the best plays. One thing I...
  7. TheMG7

Stop special card decks!!

This begins to become serious when people start wanting to get away from the game, and have already been talking about this situation for a while and only seems to increase ... Even though I play a lot of time and make content for YouTube, I'm losing a little more of the urge to play for each...
  8. TheMG7

Presenting the GWENT Partners Program!

I also do content on YouTube and Twitch for the people of Brazil, pity that we are few here, but I devote enough! I hope these partnerships help the game grow more and more!
  9. TheMG7

CD, you really need to do something - I do not know what, but it needs .... Yesterday doing Live and in rank 3 I faced 4 decks without units !!!! How frustrating, apart from GG's I'm holding my play to the fullest and only play at the end to see if my opponent notices how bad and unhealthy the...
  10. TheMG7

Secondary Skills - General solution of most cards!

I was thinking here and would be very glad the CD read this opinion and people help with your ideas for the game. If most of the cards, or at least the least played had secondary skills, they could see a lot more game, and the greatest example of this is the card Vivienne: Oriole. It's an...
  11. TheMG7

I'm thinking here, it's really very sad to play against decks without units. It's anti-sports, you can not interact and feel bad about it - it's something that makes me feel bad about playing Gwent, it's the same when we had the Sihil problem, you see? However, you have to understand that...
  12. TheMG7

Artorius Viggo

I guess not everyone understood the idea about the card. I understand that her skill can be good with only two cards - but I'm trying to talk about the mechanics of assimilating her. It's a new mechanic that would be awesome to work with, but for this to happen with Artorius it needs to have...
  13. TheMG7

Artorius Viggo

Hello, currently the Artorius Viggo card has 9 of provision and only 2 of body, I understand that his mechanics is to assimilate and I find this letter very interesting. However, by putting her in the field she will only have 3 body and even if she uses her leader he gets 4, easy target for...
  14. TheMG7

Play at least 40 Cards in 1 Game "Quest" for Elven Reward Book

This video deck worked for many people, I hope it helps. :
  15. TheMG7

New hotfix is live!

Today I also had this problem, I had to open a call
  16. TheMG7

New hotfix is live!

The ability of Shaelmaar is reinforcing by your NIlf unit and your opponent by the end of the video, is that right? Should not it say that it strengthens itself by 2 for each faction card your opponent under your control?
  17. TheMG7

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello Burza, the Crisom Curse card does not have a primary type setting it, would not it be correct to define the same as "ritual" even to be used this type in the future in the game?
  18. TheMG7

Svalblod needs improvement in your 3d model!

I really forgot about Calanthe, a woman who should be beautiful! But Svalblod really bothers, not for being terrifying, but it looks like something from Playstation 1, and that's sad for a game like Gwent.
  19. TheMG7

Svalblod needs improvement in your 3d model!

The expansion is incredible! Everything really is beautiful, but the 3d model of Svalblod leader needs an improvement team please - it's the only thing that really was not cool, be it your skill with thunder, its colors and model. He really is a long way from Gwent's quality, his art and card...
Top Bottom