Search results

+
  1. S

Gwent is too simple currently

Gwent is too simple currently Hey there, I want to raise this discussion. I myself am a mixed bag. I love the pace of the game, but I kinda hate the lack of suprise andI especially hate all the dumbing of all of cards. So where do you stand, do we need more complicity in gwent?
  2. S

Question about ressurections in skellige

Question about ressurections in skellige Hi there, So I recently went into the skellige veteran archtype and I am having great fun with it. I don`t understand some rules about ressurections though. Quite a few times I managed to get my beastmaster to 12 points. Then in the second round there...
  3. S

Anybody else sometimes can`t give GG to opponent?

Anybody else sometimes can`t give GG to opponent? Sometimes I can`t GG my opponent. This ussually happens at the same time that my rank/reward screens (after victory screen) also show endless loading.
  4. S

I`m really digging the CA/spy changes

I`m really digging the CA/spy changes The battlefield went much more tactial allready and I suddenly got a silver spots open for whatever I want :-)
  5. S

[New game mode] Practice Mode

[New game mode] Practice Mode In practice mode you can play against yourself, and play both decks. This mode is only available in single player mode. It does give acces to all cards howerever. Hereby players are able to test stuff out, find out card interactions. Another important thing is...
  6. S

Level 20 more difficult this season?

Level 20 more difficult this season? I remember to have it previous season with relative ease. But I just played like 5 hours and can`t seem to advance. Anybody got similar experiences?
  7. S

Which daily quest do you find the hardest?

Which daily quest do you find the hardest? I`m currently really struggling with skellige as the axeman/derran builds seem too situational. But I was wondering what your struggles are in this regard.
  8. S

Question about eridin avatar

Question about eridin avatar Hello there. I ranked 20 last season and I was under the impression that would yield Eredin avatar? I only got the dwarf. Thanks for answering
  9. S

[suggestion] New game mode; hot seat

[suggestion] New game mode; hot seat This would allow friends to play the game at home at the same pc. Goal would be to be able to show the game in a friendly fashion to a friend. Another side advantage is that it yields the players the possibility to play against them selves with different...
Top Bottom