Search results

+
  1. X

Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

I think that this is the wrong direction to go with the game. You know that this is wrong when you didn't even announce in the patch notes because nobody would like it.
  2. X

SEASON OF THE BEAR IS HERE!

This is a good question... I also want to know the answer.
  3. X

Shupe Challenge is here!

Why you need to play only ranked? why no casual?
  4. X

SEASON OF THE WOLF IS LIVE!

Remove these locked Seasonal Trees and put them when they're ready..... it's just not fun to see something you can't interact.
  5. X

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza! My question is why the reset ranking system be based on your current rank on season end and not in your peak rank? Like if you get to rank 4 and loose some matches and finishing on rank 5 on the season end you will drop to rank 10 even achieving rank 4 as peak rank. This makes me...
  6. X

No reward for daily quests

Same here! Please someone needs to address this quickly... or we will have the rewards we missed afterwards?
  7. X

Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

Now even my contracts aren't showing in the player profile.... (it shows 0 contracts)
  8. X

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza! I want to ask if while we wait for Homecoming why you guys don't bring back the Adventures Challenges (Events). Those were pretty fun to play and since you already have them the team doesn't need to create nothing new.
  9. X

Mahakam Season is now live!

Same here.... I finished last season with 3488 points and started with 1162, exactly 1/3. Is it wrong or the season drop is 1/3 points again?
Top Bottom