Search results

+
  1. O

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

Thats all nice and well. Lovely promises. But unless you fix your servers that x box players can play without being disconnected every second game then there is no point. Let us see how Nilfgaard will be balanced as someone in CDPR is clearly in love with that faction...
  2. O

Season of the Elves has started!

Thats all nice and well. But I've just lost 2 games bcs of their servers... So thank you for fixing the issue sooo quickly CDPR! If there is an issue with servers for console players then don't count the disconnection as bloody loss.
  3. O

Whole day - 7 out of 10 games against Henselt!?

Henselt is not the problem... after rank 19 you will find mostly NG. Either alchemy one or Emhyr one which goes like this... Imperial Manticore. Then Emhyr which pulls out Mandrake and strengten the Manticore by 8 which make it 19 power. That card is then swiftly returned back to the deck and...
  4. O

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Have to agree, they don't work on the servers fast enough....I've sent them email 14.3 and although got an email back in a day which was impressive this sentence rather confused me.. "We are aware of the issue and looking into it. Thank you for your report, it will help us adjust the...
  5. O

Arena is fantastic for new players

I agree. A novice can try all the cards. Unfortunately some cards still don't interact with each other ( Stannis and Hattori didn't work for me) but otherwise it's brilliant. The only thing I would change is the amount of scraps needed for playing it... 100 would be enough. The price of the keg....
  6. O

The supposed hotfix for the servers made things worse for Xbox players

I've actually got a reply from them last week... Hello, We are aware of the issue and looking into it. Thank you for your report, it will help us adjust the priorities! I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Paweł from Dragon Mountains Now it worked slightly better for me...
  7. O

Why did CD project destroy Scoiatael faction?

That is your comment to this post... EVERYTHING in SC faction is overpowered... Oh man seriously. Since when is expressing opinion whining? I remember when the gwent started SC was miserable then. Then they gave it more power and now they are nerfing and nerfing but mostly this faction. They...
  8. O

I've just watched the Gwent open finale... and yep I can see how strong SK is against fe Skellige deck( bronze Freya Priestess with 23 points great sword it made me laugh soo hard. And ppl are complaining about scouts) The same with NG deck. That is the reason I don't see it much lately in...
  9. O

Hmm Ive played all decks you mentioned and they are hard work to win with. Comparing to NG or Skellige. Actually the movement deck is the best as a very few ppl are playing is so opponent is slightly surprised to see it. From what I can see there is generally one deck used on higher ranked play...
  10. O

Obviously. Not sure whether you are playin ranked lately or how long are you playing. But Elves are feeble big time. Comparin to the rest.
  11. O

Why did CD project destroy Scoiatael faction? I'm playing Scoiatael since the start of the Gwent Witcher game and it was always the weakest faction(the elven one) but after the last changes its not worth to play. Its extremelly weak and one has to have at least 3 gold cards to have chance to...
  12. O

Imlerith: Sabbath

That card needs to be doomed. Use it once thats it...otherwise it is overpowered...
  13. O

Whole day - 7 out of 10 games against Henselt!?

It is very strong deck... with create and crew the damage this can make is great. Its not as lazy as Skellige but still pretty simple to play.. I have either Henselt or Skellige lately. Sometimes monsters but Skellige and Henselt are my main opponents lately esp after rank 17.
  14. O

The graveyard hate from multiple factions really kills Skellige for me

Skellige is extremelly lazy deck. Plus already too strong. Not sure why is OP complaining. I wish cards in the graveyard stay at the base level. They should review all factions and read feedbacks and trimm is accordingly. But that is not going to happen....
  15. O

Decided to quit

I believe if you feel nothing but anger and frustration with the game then its time to quit. I'm thinking to quit after this ranked season as I have constant server/connection issues. Im playin on XBox and I believe it is frequent issue. Gwent suppose to be tactical game. Game of wits but...
  16. O

The supposed hotfix for the servers made things worse for Xbox players

They definitelly have issues with servers on their side. My connection tested ok. Today is particulary bad. makes this game very frustrating. They should change points system for ranked play for connection issues losses. It is extremelly unfair!
  17. O

Hotfix is now available!

Yeah promises promises... 1st game in the Arena. Got stuck. Connection issues. Interestingly my connection is ok....
  18. O

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I've always believed gg are given for a good game. When I see me oponnent has no need for tactics or doesnt even need to think as his deck is compeletelly overpowered then that is not a good game. Bcs lets face is some decks in this game are ridiculous...
  19. O

Arena free tickets should be refreshed once bug fixes are implemented

Sure charge for the bloody arena when it's finally fixed and tried.... This is just released and tbh many cards just don't work together well. The same with leaders, Henselt is just redundant in the arena... Also played with opponent 3rd round & the entire game got frozen for 25 minutes. No...
  20. O

Patch is now available!

Not sure what you mean. The max base power unit a Scoiatael deck has is Yaevinn( I hate the card) So The maximum power enemy can be damaged is 13. The same with sheild.. Fe Ng Vipers have base power of 5 and can damage enemy by 10.. Eithne can only return one so 28 points for each... hardly.
Top Bottom