Search results

+
  1. E

Is there a way to detach my gwent account from GOG.com?

Aw, quite dumb -_-
  2. E

Is there a way to detach my gwent account from GOG.com?

I do not wish to use gog services anymore, is there a way to export my gwent account before I close my gog account?
  3. E

Is there a way to play efficiently with Stockpile?

So, i'm still on my quest for getting all the achievements for 100 wins with each basic ability, and I finally reached the most dreaded faction (NR) and the most dreaded LA (stockpile). To be honest I don't like the NR, and this is the faction I played the least in Gwent. I don't like their...
  4. E

How to beat poison decks?

I've been playing poison decks since the mechanic appeared. I don't find them overpowered, but they are extremely double sided - you have easy games against some deck (mostly point slam, consume and those who rely to much on a single or a few card), and you have a very hard journey against other...
  5. E

And now Filavandrel (deckbuilding)

So finally ! Honestly Fila/Vitalize grind was my worst gwent experience. As you can see on the first post, that took me 4, long and boring month where i played barely only this flawed skill and was out of any ranked match as he couldn't hope to win against any normal deck. To compare...
  6. E

Honestly, I play a lot of 'underdog' leaders usually, as I'm not really into ranking, but I would say that Fila is really one of the hardest leaders too play actually. I don't think he is really comparable with Woodand. Woodland was a very meta leader for quite a long time because his ability...
  7. E

So, I've played Fila quite a lot. Only 30 victories so far, so 70 left for that sweet border. I tried him with all possible SC archetypes. The best results I had was with a pure elf package, mainly because of the strong round 1 tempo with vanguard and aerlinn. I tried to toy with different...
  8. E

Hello, I'm still hunting that sweet ST border, and I have managed to have the Broover achievement. Here is the deck that I used for at the end if that may interest someone: https://www.playgwent.com/ru/decks/4511f2b38079e00fe3bb2c217e34ad4e Now I'm lacking only the Filavandrel achievement, and...
  9. E

Current Faction ranking

I would rank NG higher, just because of hyperthin Ardal 3x capacity use that needs to be fixed. I don't know if it's my luck, but I've been against this deck 4 times in a row before ragequit yesterday.
  10. E

My balance suggestion for all fractions (long)

I was working on my own suggestion list, only for ST, as I play mainly them. No please. There is already neutral Regis and Ifrit, and even bronze NG assasination and joust that deals 4 or more damage. Milaen is the single ST card that could stop one enemy engine such as commadoes, Sentinels...
  11. E

Nilfgaard - Relentlessly Boring

Now there is only this £^%$^"£ of hyperthin - Aephat is about 50% of deck in the ladder. I wish I could understand the lemmings that play this kind of boring stuff that kill all the fun of the ladder.
  12. E

So...need some help with Broover

Yes, I know about the deck builder, but I wanted to explain why I put each card in the deck. I tried before with the Skagg package, but I don't feel it's worth it, too draw depend, and totally breaks your tempo due to agitators. You're already quite slow, so it oftens forces you one card down...
  13. E

So...need some help with Broover

Hey there. I'm hunting these sweet ST border, that needs to have won 100 matches with each of the base set leaders. Fransesca and Eithne weren't hard to get, but i'm quite stuck with Broover. I try different archetypes with him - first the dwarf/ragnarok one (yes I like theme decks) but it just...
  14. E

Cultural disconnection and CDPR

I can't see what you may find offensive in this tread. I totally disagree with you about USA and Europe being culturally the same thing - there is big differences in mentality and values (not saying that some are better or worse, it's just different), that may often lead to misunderstandings (if...
  15. E

What's Your Opinion of the Syndicate Faction? [Poll]

I'm totally agreeing with reddit one one point - before nerfing SY to hell, maybe that would be a good idea to consider buffing other factions. Apart that my pov didn't changed compare to the prerelease. SY is cool, fun to play, but I don't really see it fitiing amongst other factions. This is...
  16. E

Introducing Novigrad — the newest GWENT expansion

I'm also very surprised by the expansion thematic. I wasn't hoping for Zerrikania due to low number of named characters (2 in the books, and one in witcher 1, perhaps some more in the other games but surely not enough for a full fledged faction). The thing that make me really doubt is...
  17. E

Quest/Contract During the Faction Challenge doesn't Count for the Achievement

I have the same problem. Completed 4 quests with demavend, but the achivement slider that counts nothern realms challenge quests didn't moved.
  18. E

So, what's the purpose of using Eithne now?

I've played her quite well during the last season (before CC), going to rank 6-7 without trouble. She still has a lot of synergy with geralt: Professional, Scorch, and the elf that hurts damaged units units. And a good provision cost, so you can afford all the mentioned cards. My only...
  19. E

Any though about the new Emhyr ability?

Yup, I've tried a poison deck with fangs, the poison bomb and rot tossers too, but it was more a fun deck for non ranked play. Just not enought cards to make it a viable archetype so far (same problem for SC)
  20. E

New hotfix is live!

I'm sorta surprised that something of Gorgon and Regis:Bloodlust haven't received a small nerf. So far these cards are so powerful that I see them in 95% of deck, past rank 10. Moreover Regis just make the Ifrit pointless, having the same but better ability for the same provision.
Top Bottom