Search results

+
  1. rrc

Balance Council - Share your picks for December season

My picks for December BC: Power++ Malena - Have mentioned here last two times too. It is a good card and can be staple in movement decks, but with 6 power, she will start seeing play. Seasenthesis - 8 for 9P is two years old good card. Immunity is not having the same respect/rarity it used to...
  2. rrc

Can Jan Calveit even be fixed?

So, the number of NG players faced is back to normal, that is more than 50% of the games easily at any page of 20 matches in the history. Yesterday I faced back to back NGs, but all with different leaders. I faced Assimilate, Enslave, Imposter and even the Hospitality, but all running Jan...
  3. rrc

Changes to the Balance Council

As far as I have understood, there won't be any balance updates in 4 days. BC will open after 4 days and whoever wants to vote will have to go to pro or 50 wins in the new season. We may get two cycles like how we got last time or one time after the season ends, which I am not sure. But there is...
  4. rrc

Changes to the Balance Council

I thought of creating a new post or telling this somewhere here, but then I thought only it would make me look dumb and didn't post here. But seeing that at least a couple of people haven't realised this, let me tell you guys this: You getting to pro or getting 50 wins wont allow you to vote in...
  5. rrc

Balance Changes - November 2023

In the end NG ended up as the clear winner and benefitted the most from BC :giveup: Almost all nerfs reverted and the sneaked in buffs to Vigo and Brathens stayed. It is going to be 80% NG matchups with all flavours of Assimilate dominating the meta. Well done everyone, especially the NG...
  6. rrc

Balance Council - Share your picks for Oct-Nov Season

I am not sure if you are joking or did it mistakenly or you are serious. You want to make Magic Compass 8 provisions and Seige as 12 provisions and Ball as 13 provisions and Reaver Hunters as 7 provisions and so on? It is your vote and your choice, but you said you want to take it seriously so...
  7. rrc

I agree with most of what you said, except for the point that he is part of a weak archetype. He has no dependency on the Ogriod archetype. If he actually was, then I would be absolutely fine with him as that archetype would have 0 control options (except that it almost always runs Areondite)...
  8. rrc

You mean Fortune Teller is the same as Riptide? I didn't simply compare a dead card with Riptide. I compared as they are both supposed to control cards. For 8P being able to destroy any first card that gets played with putting a lot of points on board is just OP. So you think Riptide is a...
  9. rrc

Did you forget to add Lord Riptide? Or you think he is not top priority? IMO, if there is one MO card that needs an immediate nerf, it is Lord Riptide. It is cheaper than Malina (or whatever that dead elf girl name is, 9P to do 4 damage with 4 body) and can kill any card you place on the board...
  10. rrc

Well, I have been an idiot. I am already qualified to cast vote as the season hasn't ended and I am in pro rank (will change the title to be Oct-Nov). After the MagicCompass, AA, and Seige Buffs, my interest in the game and the overall hope for the Balance Council took a huge hit and I didn't...
  11. rrc

Or create a new one for November and use it for the two November votes?? Damn, I should start playing. If you have the voting privilege, why don't you please start a thread @Barracuda88 ?
  12. rrc

Any card that plays a copy of a bronze card in any form or shape should be 6P. Freyas Blessing is kind of fine as it doesn't allow copies of broken engines at the same time on the board. 1698979527 I assume this is for next season. Please create a new thread? I was planning to create a new...
  13. rrc

Share your picks as part of the Balance Council. You can give an explanation or thought process behind your picks. But, please lets not argue with why someone has picked a card to be nerfed/buffed. It is every individual player's choice. If the Sun suddenly rises in South West and someone's...
  14. rrc

Munro Bruys is way overcosted

I am an ST main who stopped playing this season as I thought the devs just hate ST and just want to screw with the ST players by giving horrible junk cards. But even myself would say Munro at 9P would be OP as hell and broken. 11P would be fair for ST standard. 10 would be his provision if he...
  15. rrc

Patch Notes 11.9

I asked Vlad in Twitter if there will be any reworks (I asked in the context of ST cards, as you know, ST got the worst and weakest of all cards in the last drop of Gwent). Vlad replied that there are no plans for any reworks before Gwentfinity and that there could be some buffs/nerfs to cards...
  16. rrc

Regis Bloodlust - Hotfix candidate!

We are way past lore friendliness a long time back. I don't give a damn about lore friendliness or not. But this crap should not exist in the game. I haven't played another game yet. I won't until this garbage gets fixed. What is the point of building a deck and thinking of how to play when the...
  17. rrc

Regis Bloodlust - Hotfix candidate!

Anyhow sooner or later someone is going to create a thread about this stupid junk card which needs would need an immediate hotfix, but wont happen. Downloaded the game a while ago, opened the deckbuild, somehow mustered enough motivation to build a new ST deck and played my first game. It was...
  18. rrc

Patch Notes 11.9

ST players who are looking for the ST changes, please look carefully. There is a section for it. It is hard to find, but it is there. True ST players won't be disappointed with the amount of attention ST got from Devs this patch as they are used to it. But real true hardcore ST players would...
  19. rrc

Heritage Reveal Schedule

The grand finale slap on ST players! They really want to leave a mark here! Kudos to their commitment! I can't wait to see their explanation saying that "During our testing (against AI) Mahakam Pass was too strong and we had to make it 10 provisions and give armour instead of boost" And the...
  20. rrc

Patch Notes 11.8

NG, SK, and NR being top 3 is a very very very old news..
Top Bottom