Search results

+
  1. TheWIldHunt93

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

Confused anout the reasoning going on here. Apparently a huge company like CDPR can't support Gwent on consoles because of financial reasons (at no point did they mention this in their dev stream) and that they are a minority but CDPR can splash 250k on a E-Sports tournament and support another...
  2. TheWIldHunt93

Sukrus for SK - Seriously CDPR?

Sick and tired of this faction and all the new problems it creates every season. If I could choose not to queue into Skellige on ranked I would sign it in a heartbeat and come back to Gwent. I don't forget that Dettlaff was nerfed to the ground at the speed of light they didn't even wait for end...
  3. TheWIldHunt93

Developer Stream 17.06.2019

Yes there is a tweet by Jason Slama hinting at this faction. The Order and Redania are somewhat related and this could bring a lot of cards that were cut coming into Homecoming like Radovid, Witch Hunters, Shani, Redanian Knigh-Elect, etc.
  4. TheWIldHunt93

Developer Stream 17.06.2019

Yes. The new faction I think is The Order of the Flaming Rose.
  5. TheWIldHunt93

Competitive ruling: proNEO3001

Yes CDPR really hates slavs even though they are a company from a slavic country that shares a lot of culture with their neighbors :facepalm::ROFLMAO:
  6. TheWIldHunt93

Competitive ruling: proNEO3001

This is disgraceful sportsmanship. There are no words for this.
  7. TheWIldHunt93

Let's talk Skellige - what's wrong with this faction?

2 cards made me quit Gwent until they are toned down. Vildkaarl and Svalblod Priest. The Priest needs to be slightly nerfed to a 2 STR body so you can at least remove him with a 4 damage card otherwise he's a neverending engine that ticks and ticks and ticks every single turn and you need locks...
  8. TheWIldHunt93

User Experience Update is now live!

You could have at least given the Champion of Svalblod the Doomed tag if you were feeling lazy so he's not a pain in the bottom to deal with the whole game. Transforms first time from VIldkaarl, use him again with Renew, use his power again with Hjalmar. But I guess Skellige must have the best...
  9. TheWIldHunt93

User Experience Update Overview

Wait a second, did I just see the Vrihedd Officer nerfed to deal 2 damage and become a Scoia'tael version (kind of) of Wyvern? I'm sorry but if control units cards from some factions (No, I'm not looking at you Skellige) keep getting nerfed but other factions remain untouched (Yes, I'm looking...
  10. TheWIldHunt93

Suggestion: Remove the cheap "The First Card You Play Will Be Killed" cards

Totally agree with @rrc on this one. The Marauder is the most OP and opressive 4p card in the game. Even if that card dealt 3 damage with the 2 point body it currently has it would still feel opressive. Comparable cards with 4p but worse than Marauder: Damned Sorceress: Slightly buffed with the...
  11. TheWIldHunt93

How we got here

I believe that cards like Geralt and Leo Bonhart are not healthy for the game. I don't recall every being cards like these in Beta. It ALWAYS finds value and pays for it's provision cost. Can be absolutely devastating last play with limitless removal potential.
  12. TheWIldHunt93

Lock Doesn't Remove Resilience

Jesus I don't even know what to say about this change. Thanks for clarifying.
  13. TheWIldHunt93

Lock Doesn't Remove Resilience

Locking Gabor doesn't matter because he stays on the board in the next round. 1553953789 Being more specific here are the chain of events: -Round 1 Opponent played Gabor on Melee row -Immediately lock it with Djenge (yes I made sure the required condtions to lock it were met, a lock icon was...
  14. TheWIldHunt93

Let's Play a Game: Guess the Card (Riddles)

3) Joachim de Wett 4) Ritual Sacrifice, this one is neat! 5) Succubus 6) Whispering Hillock? 7) Elf and Onion Soup 8) Johnny 9) Astrid Lyttneyd Ásgeirrfinnbjornsdottir 11) Dimun Warship
  15. TheWIldHunt93

Let's Play a Game: Guess the Card (Riddles)

1) Toruviel 2) Dandelion: Poet 3) Cantarella 4) Vanhemar 5) Xarthisius 6) Shupe 7) Germain Piquant 8) Zoltan: Scoundrel 9) Barnabas Beckenbauer 10) 11) Dandelion: Vainglory 12) 13) Panther 14)
  16. TheWIldHunt93

Mission: Monsters

Monsters and Skellige feel like Open Beta Scoia'tael Coinflip Elves abuse. I absolutely hated everyone that played that deck. I can't stand constantly playing the Woodland Spirit and Eredin decks anymore. Add to the insult they add another broken point abuse leader for them. It's really getting...
  17. TheWIldHunt93

Mulligan update Overview – Live Stream

What do you mean only CDPR knows? If you're were an Open Beta player all you have to do is look at the leaderboards at the end of the month and the GOG stats. I play 40 games ranked and I finish top 4k. This is absurd ammount of players leaving and not caring anymore. They will keep losing...
  18. TheWIldHunt93

Mulligan update Overview – Live Stream

Provision wise I'm not sure why some leaders like Foltest got nerfed while Woodland Spirit and Crach decks will have 1+ and 2+ provision, respectively. Who decides these things and based on what statistics?
  19. TheWIldHunt93

I just reached Rank 8 and I am NOT going to play Ranked till Season Ends

Feel the same way (regarding giving up on Ranked once I reach a certain Rank). This season I gave up at Rank 7 with Iorveth avatar completed. For some reason I can't exactly point out I feel like it's harder Rank up in Homecoming. My winning percentage is at 50ish this season. Win one, lose one...
  20. TheWIldHunt93

Auto-include Faction Cards (fit for any Deck/Leader)

Archespore: No drawbacks, 4 provision + Thrive, if opponent removes with a card it damages him by 2. An easy 5 point card with potential for more. Good for baiting locks too. Drowner: Same + it moves cards that are row specific and has Thrive. Lost count how many times I moved a Nenneke or...
Top Bottom