Search results

+
  1. GeometryOfShadows

Cyberpunk getting better?

I think its getting better, and its a ton of fun for me to play. I certainly dont regret buying it. I am a PC player though :shrug:
  2. GeometryOfShadows

The cool new Metro wallpaper - and 2020 Night City references!

Loving V's trigger control there.
  3. GeometryOfShadows

Miss V, a pleasure…

Im more confused why the official cosplay one that was used in all the trailers is suddenly not the official one anymore. :sad: I really dont like the new one. I know male v changed slightly a lot but fem v was unchanged all this time.
  4. GeometryOfShadows

Cyberpunk 2077 - low cost trailer

that RBG corsair keyboard in the background hahahhaha so good
  5. GeometryOfShadows

Miss V, a pleasure…

Aww... I have grown attached to the previous Fem V from the trailers and cosplay guide. Hope She is still a preset in the game CC.
  6. GeometryOfShadows

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

I agree. I dont doubt CDPR will paint a great picture, it just wont be my preferred style. I suppose its more of disappointment when their previous "paintings" were all the style I liked and it makes me... less than enthusiastic for a new style. If their last 3 games were all fully FPP in all...
  7. GeometryOfShadows

I think Kingdom Come Deliverance switched between FPP gameplay to TPP cutscenes and conversations quite well without any disconnect. I dont recall complaints about it breaking immersion either. I can understand CDPR not wanting to do that, but it still can be done well I think.
  8. GeometryOfShadows

Weekly Poll 9/9/19 - Multiplayer Is Coming! MP Redux!

Id enjoy some Co op style missions that you can do with a 4 person group of friends. Like going into specific settings as a MAX-TAC team... or Trauma Team rescues. That would be a lot of fun. Not sure which that fits with best in the poll... so all the coop options.
  9. GeometryOfShadows

Well the strict adherence to FPP cutscenes and gameplay makes sense since its intended to be a MP platform as well. Sure the development time is separate, but if they want PvP mp they probably want to avoid switching between perspectives. Which of course directly ties into the cutscenes being...
  10. GeometryOfShadows

2019 Cyberpunk 2077's Gameplay Feedback - make positive feedbacks and constructive opinions.

I'm pretty sure i saw them say on a twitter reply that you cant change the colour of the UI when someone asked. But modding it using the ini files or something like that who knows.
  11. GeometryOfShadows

I have a feeling nothing really changed from before, only there is less cutscenes in TPP than expected...and they just never said that included things like romance etc. Things that would be assumed to be in TPP by most of us.
  12. GeometryOfShadows

That sounds utterly horrifying just imagining the logistics/visuals of it in FPP. Staring directly into someones closed eyes and face squished into and taking up the entirity of my monitor? yikes!
  13. GeometryOfShadows

FPP/TPP Perspective Thread OPEN. Be NICE.

Id guess the lack of having to deal with facial animations for the protagonist makes it easier and less time consuming... could be a factor perhaps. Maybe because its more suitable for VR if they want to go that route at some point?
  14. GeometryOfShadows

ATTENTION - The TPP FPP THREAD IS CLOSED FOR NOW. OTHERS WILL BE DELETED

Yeah it was probably a good idea to give it a rest. Too bad the poll is going to get buried with it, but its not like its going to really make a difference.
  15. GeometryOfShadows

FP VS TP - perspective matters

CDPR wouldnt add something in thats going to break the game, and no one wants that. Its ridiculous to imply that we want the game broken. It goes without saying the only way we would want it is if it would be doable. The amounts of changes vary wildly from person to person here, but i certainly...
  16. GeometryOfShadows

Im amazed so many people hate/attack people who want a TPP option. Well im not really amazed, trolls and their relatives seem to be everywhere these days. As if we are going to destroy Cyberpunk 2077 by wanting TPP added back in, hah.
  17. GeometryOfShadows

[POLL] Ideas for DLC

Stories stories stories. I dont really want MP...
  18. GeometryOfShadows

Really about the only thing i could see them doing at this point is allowing us to zoom out and look at our character when we are out of combat. Mainly to give us another opportunity to see our character, and maybe do some melee finishers in third person style like witcher. The entire game...
  19. GeometryOfShadows

Depends how cramped they made it. Though tomb raider shows it can be done still, it just requires more work on their part which they might not want to do.
Top Bottom