Search results

+
  1. drow5426

Interview in december 2018

So i heard there was an interview planned in december 2018 about cyberpunk 2077. Im not talking about The Game Awards here since Lilayah said on discord there would be no public showings of cyberpunk 2077 at shows, events, awards, etc... Does anyone have any infos about this interview ? A source...
  2. drow5426

new screenshots date

So yeah, direct questions : Do you guys think we will get a new screenshot(s) before the end of the year (halloween, november, Game Awards, Christmas, New year) ?
  3. drow5426

The graphics

I dont know for you guys, but for me, the graphics look kinda bad. The textures are really bad, you can see that on that screenshot https://i.redd.it/x7252rdew6n11.png or on the doc's fingers and hands, the textures are really bad. Also, the lighting looks kinda bad. i know it sounds negatives...
  4. drow5426

Cdpr's and Pondsmith's Night city to Balzac's Paris, Dostoevsky's St-Petersburg, Zola's French society and Simon's Baltimore

I think cdpr have a gold opportunity to use Night city as a entity and as the ''main character'' of cyberpunk 2077. Showing an entire city of this times, with all the details and realism. How this city influences it’s people. How their personality is created by Night city. How people truly only...
  5. drow5426

The driving

I heard from quite a few people who saw the demo that the driving wasnt really exceptional. I mean its not something that worries me that much compared to double jumps and wallrunning and instant heal inhaler. Anyway i just wanted to know what you think of that. Do you think it represents what...
  6. drow5426

Enemy AI Cleverness

I sincerely hope the game has some cleverness to it. Not just in terms of story and shit. Like cleverness in the enemies ai. For example, someone using different accents cleverly to fuck with the police or some shit. The number of clever game these days is really really low because the industry...
  7. drow5426

Real or Memorex - The Mechanics Debate Thread

So anyway guys, I just learned from another thread that double jump means jumping another time mid air. I heard v can double jump in the demo. I mean how does that even makes sense ? Even with augmentation, this should not be possible. It’s weird honestly. I hope it’s not in the game. Btw, I...
  8. drow5426

Parkour

Whats your opinion on parkour in night city ? Do you think there will be some? I hope not, I personnaly think it doesnt make much sense. Why would someone do that. Nobody does that. Anyway, i was just wondering what you guys think about it. The blade climbing in the demo isnt parkour in my...
  9. drow5426

The other Triple a game Cdpr is working on

Hey guys, i got a question for you. Im pretty sure it doesnt concern cyberpunk but it might. Thats why im asking here. Do you think the second triple A game rpg that Cdpr is working on is connected to cyberpunk or to the witcher ? The game is supposed to go out in 2021. Tbh i dont get how is it...
  10. drow5426

Boss fights

So guys. what do you think of boss fights in that game ? Imo it feels kinda cheap if they do the boring buffed with augmentation kinda boss. it would be more interesting imo if the boss was hard to take down because he was clever and shit. Like he fucked with you hard. A big buff dude with...
  11. drow5426

Graphics

For the people who saw the demo. Did the graphics look more realistic than the Witcher 3 ones ? I just stumbled on an article and it said ''As our Matt points out, however, though Cyberpunk 2077 is running on a massively updated version of the REDengine (version 4), the demo didn’t look as...
Top Bottom