Search results

+
  1. SuperSpock9000

Tournament Platform Feedback & Bug Megathread

Hello, I have the time zone set to New York, however, it still shows MDT as the time zone and not eastern standard time. However, the tournament seems to be set to start during the eastern standard time zone but displays MDT, very confusing.
  2. SuperSpock9000

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza! I wanted to ask if you guys have thought about having something like a "Statistics" page on the playgwent website similar to what gwentup used to have in beta? I think it would be a really cool way to see which leader abilities and card choices are seeing the most success/popularity at...
  3. SuperSpock9000

Hi Burza! Can we expect the next patch to focus on improving the power/identity of another faction or will it focus more on balancing some of the more daunting cards in the game? As always, thanks for everything you do and for being an interactive community manager! <3
  4. SuperSpock9000

Hi Burza! Thanks for being an awesome and interactive community manager! it makes me feel like CDPR really strides for a thriving community. As for my question, with summer just around the corner are you guys considering doing another general exp event like you did for the winter season? Thanks...
  5. SuperSpock9000

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Any plans on bringing the music from beta into the current game? I really loved the SK music in particular.
  6. SuperSpock9000

Hello Burza! Thanks again for everything you do and for being such an engaging community manager! As for my question, would it be possible to see more support for the spy Nilfgaard archetype in future expansions/updates? The deck was a fan favorite and it was very fitting to the lore surrounding...
  7. SuperSpock9000

If Schirru sees very little play in the coming months will the balance team consider giving back his old ability? :)
  8. SuperSpock9000

Hello! I wanted to ask if you’re considering bringing back currency rewards once you hit a certain rank. Like in pre-homecoming when you’d hit a certain rank you’d gain a certain amount of powder/scrap/kegs. With the current system you could make these rewards obtainable once per season since...
  9. SuperSpock9000

Connection Issues: Public Beta

I tried that still doesn't work :(
  10. SuperSpock9000

Connection Issues: Public Beta

Hello, Ever since the season of the cat started I haven't been able to launch my game properly. Every time I load the game it stays in the, "signing in" part of the loading screen. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, the verify and repair option in GOG, restarting my computer...
Top Bottom