Search results

+
  1. realXavori

Is there a good reason to buy the 3x ore Squirrel kegs?

I'm asking seriously. I'm fairly decent at arena, so ore isn't a problem. That said, I don't need any common nor most rares of any faction, just the 800 scrap cards, so all I usually look at is the 5th card in my kegs, and I need those for all factions. So if all Squirrel kegs are is the...
  2. realXavori

So it begins... [December Patch Preview]

To review, here's the changes we know: Eithné - only 4 charges to her leader ability for the whole game Morvran Voorhis - ability tweak Hemdal added to the game Thunderbolt - Targets only allies and has two charges which boost by 3 Wolfsbane - targets all units, not only enemies Xavier Lemmens...
  3. realXavori

Matchmaking still flawed?

Actually, you're not. You're about as close to the average player as you could possibly be. What EA's study specifically found was that letting players play fair a few matches (ie. against a similar skilled opponnent), then if they hit a win streak throw them up against someone with obviously...
  4. realXavori

Matchmaking still flawed?

I don't think CDPR would rig matchmaking to make specific people lose any more than any other game company. That said, I 100% believe every game company that uses their own matchmaker rather than a pure ELO or ELO-like system is definitely skewing their matchmaking to maximize profits which is...
  5. realXavori

no casual matches or dwindling community?

Why do you want to play casual? You get the same decks and the same quality of players in ranked, but you also get better rewards. It's not like you have to protect your MMR or anything unless you're an actual paid pro, and in that case, you're still playing ranked :D 1542893657 Prolly going...
  6. realXavori

Favorite Faction

I like Northern Realms simply because of the variety of different decks you can build that will work even if none are quite tier 1 level. There is just something more interesting about playing a faction that is good in lots of ways rather than excellent in 1 or 2. The only thing I really don't...
  7. realXavori

So it begins... [December Patch Preview]

So let me get this straight... Moorvan can currently buff 9-12 points. He's changing...somehow. EithOP is about to become EithUseless for 2 rounds like most other leaders, and then will just be weaker than most other leaders, and much weaker than other Squirrel leaders. No way does being...
  8. realXavori

A host of quality of life improvement suggestions

I like that the moderator is encouraging my pointlessness. Out of curiosity, is there any chance the actual devs are working on any of the things that were serious suggestions? Just the card animations alone would have made my learning the game easier :D
  9. realXavori

And here's the point where I realize I've pretty much thread-jacked my own thread...
  10. realXavori

too much card draw after each round

One of the easiest 'fixes' to players who win first round not wanting to play second is just adding more resilience cards, even with the strength reset. It changes the situation from near certain card advantage by insta-passing into near certain card disadvantage. Then we need to get to work...
  11. realXavori

In that case, you should personally, even tho you're just listed as moderator and not senior web programmer, get to work on linking the two accounts so that I don't have to make 10 silly and very pointless posts (not like this one, this one is totes for real serious*) just to get around that...
  12. realXavori

Poll: Bring back old reveal, yes or no?

I'd rather have armor. I like the extra strategic depth that comes from having minions that have strong board presence but limited score value. It'd also help offset the sheer volume of removal that is already in the game even before expansions start showing up that will certainly bring more...
  13. realXavori

-- Please change card animations to show where they are actually going. If a card is banished, don't have an animation sticking it at the bottom of the pile. Instead, have it do that blue sparkly disappearing thing. If a card goes to graveyard, show it going to graveyard instead of that blue...
Top Bottom