A host of quality of life improvement suggestions

+
-- Please change card animations to show where they are actually going. If a card is banished, don't have an animation sticking it at the bottom of the pile. Instead, have it do that blue sparkly disappearing thing. If a card goes to graveyard, show it going to graveyard instead of that blue sparkly thing (I wish I'd written down the cards that seem backwards, there are quite a few).

--Always show animations on where cards are coming from as well. It's a pain to learn the game when effects just happened and you can't be sure where your opponent got a card or how even when you go back and check the log. Simply showing us would help immensely.

--The fuse/rope timer shouldn't include animation times. If I've done an action and am waiting on an animation, stop the timer. It's not my fault the game won't let me queue up actions.

--Why can't Ithinne Aegli buff Milva in hand, but practically every other targeted in-hand effect works fine on other immune cards.

--Speaking of immune, why do cards with built-in immune lose the effect when they go to the graveyard? I understand losing granted effects, but if a card literally has immune, why doesn't it keep it?

--Please include an in-game deck tracker, especially for Arena mode. I could write down all the cards, but that would be a serious pain. Or at the very least give specific blessing to a few 3rd party trackers. I'm smart and have a really good memory, but I'm not memorizing every Arena deck I play since that's easily my fav way to play.

--Speaking of deck tracking, please include some way to identify the highest and lowest card(s) in a deck once it's constructed. I mean, I've learned enough now that I can kinda guess a couple at either end, but once you get past those, I have no idea which takes away any skill in playing cards tied to those. It's just toss the card out and hope it's actually something useful right now.

--Last deck tracking thing, make sure we can see card types as well. I hate casting a critter who summons something from my deck only to realize that the something that critter summons is all gone.

--Please let us check graveyards during mulligans at the start of rounds. Again, I could just write this down right before round end, but I want to play a game, not improve my secretarial skills.

--Why do I have to make 10 technical posts on an account I've bought games with? I think y'all should wave that requirement once an actual paid purchase is made on the account.

Why do I have to make 10 technical posts on an account I've bought games with? I think y'all should wave that requirement once an actual paid purchase is made on the account.

The forum software is not linked to the user's game collection. Anyhow, new users can only make new threads in the tech support forum, but they can reply to every thread on the forums. This measurement was taken to prevent a flood of spam bots plaguing the forums even with the added captcha.

The forum software is not linked to the user's game collection. Anyhow, new users can only make new threads in the tech support forum, but they can reply to every thread on the forums. This measurement was taken to prevent a flood of spam bots plaguing the forums even with the added captcha.

In that case, you should personally, even tho you're just listed as moderator and not senior web programmer, get to work on linking the two accounts so that I don't have to make 10 silly and very pointless posts (not like this one, this one is totes for real serious*) just to get around that filter.

I mean, sure I could waste a few minutes (thankfully I type really fast) making up junk posts on various threads, including my own, but it would save everyone a lot of a time if I, and other future posters, didn't have to go through all this. And I'm sure you'd be better off not getting stuck reading junk posts that were written for no purpose other than to get to that 10 post thing.

*No it's not.

[...] get to work on linking the two accounts so that I don't have to make 10 silly and very pointless posts

You can still make new threads in the tech support forum and moderators can move those threads to the appropriate forums. Other than that, it's quite easy to make a few decent posts in existing threads. The actual practical effect of the limitation is neglectable, except that new users don't quite understand the reasoning behind the limitations which has a bigger impact than the limitations themselves, ironically.

And here's the point where I realize I've pretty much thread-jacked my own thread...

Go ahead, reply and add one more to your post count.

You can still make new threads in the tech support forum and moderators can move those threads to the appropriate forums. Other than that, it's quite easy to make a few decent posts in existing threads. The actual practical effect of the limitation is neglectable, except that new users don't quite understand the reasoning behind the limitations which has a bigger impact than the limitations themselves, ironically.

Go ahead, reply and add one more to your post count.

I like that the moderator is encouraging my pointlessness.

Out of curiosity, is there any chance the actual devs are working on any of the things that were serious suggestions?

Just the card animations alone would have made my learning the game easier :D

I like that the moderator is encouraging my pointlessness.

Eh, there is a difference between having a conversation about nothing and just spamming pointless posts throughout the forums.

Out of curiosity, is there any chance the actual devs are working on any of the things that were serious suggestions?

CDPR does read the suggestions forum and they are working on a patch. As for which suggestions are taken into consideration, that I do not know.

Top Bottom