Search results

+
  1. VOP2288

Immunity & Blue Mountain Elite

Just got out of a game where the same thing happened against Milva. Yet again, an Immune card that's only supposed to protect it from manual targeting gets a free pass. Come on CDPR - fix it or change the wording to including automatic as well
  2. VOP2288

IIRC prior to the patch that went live a week or two ago BME did have a reach of 2 and I THINK you could manually select the lane. I could be wrong, but I do know they changed something with the card but it wasn't the amount of DMG.
  3. VOP2288

It's not manual though. Go ahead and try it yourself if you don't believe me. When you deploy BME on the board when the enemy has a single unit in the melee line it will automatically deal 4 dmg to that card. It does not require you to manually select/target the opponent's card as that wouldn't...
  4. VOP2288

Dragon Age IV

Well I wasn't talking about time commitment "in general". I too have spent 500+ hours in Skyrim and hundreds of hours with games like Company of Heroes, the Total War series, and so on...even ended up with something like 150 hours in DAO. The difference between the time commitment in DAI...
  5. VOP2288

How is the Current Top Player Only Level 17?

Yeah I took another look last night, I can see the lining now - I guess I wasn't able to see it too well with it being brown and a brown background :LOL:
  6. VOP2288

Deathwish Needs Tweak?

Single round bud, not a single turn (obviously you can't play more than one card at a time unless you're talking abilities). Look, I don't know what cards you're using or what you've seen other people throwing out there but countering an 18+ in three turns isn't as incredibly easy as you seem...
  7. VOP2288

Dragon Age IV

I'll more than likely keep an eye on this and play it if/when it comes out. I've always liked the Dragon Age series - yes, even the second one (it had PLENTY of issues but I still found two playthroughs worth of enjoyment in it). I thought Inquisition was a step in the right direction and...
  8. VOP2288

Now playing [music]

Heilung - Fylgija Ear ...I put this on and now my dog is a wolf :eek: It takes a good 6 minutes to get to Maria's beautiful vocals but it's worth the wait/dark buildup
  9. VOP2288

The guy I'm referencing had the standard blue banner that I have at no-prestige level 30
  10. VOP2288

Deathwish Needs Tweak?

I disagree. Maybe if we're talking some serious gold cards that you don't see many people having, then yeah, overcoming an 18+ power opponent in 3 turns isn't a big deal but in my experience thus far, most golds are in that 4 - 6 range unless boosted by other means. Additionally, this would...
  11. VOP2288

top 10 favorite games

This is NOT in order... 1. The Witcher 3 2. Rome: Total War (and by extension 2) 3. XCOM: Enemy Unknown 4. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood 5. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 6. Mass Effect 2 7. Red Dead Redemption 8. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 9. Life is Strange 10. Max Payne 3
  12. VOP2288

Deathwish Needs Tweak?

So, maybe I'm a little bias here because I absolutely despise the Monster deck and those that use it. I think it's OP as all get out (though it's gotten better), even going back to the origins of Gwent in Witcher 3 but... I honestly think the deathwish ability needs to be tweaked a bit and I'm...
  13. VOP2288

Where is the prestige indicator??? Looking at the leaderboard there's nothing I can see that indicates prestige.
  14. VOP2288

BME was deployed within reach of the wolf, and no the TA was not there.
  15. VOP2288

Exploits? Cheating? I don't understand how the current top player with a combined game-played count of over 150 is only level 17. That's not possible. I've only played a total of like 40 games and I'm already level 30.
  16. VOP2288

Played a round a few minutes ago. Opponent had a single werewolf on his melee line, played the Blue Mountain Elite - 4 damage didn't trigger. Immunity - as per the card itself - blocks you from MANUALLY targeting the card. BME's ability is not a manual target ability - it's automatic...
Top Bottom