Search results

+
  1. StrongFirst

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

I came back to check on the forums, because I was interested how you all are faring. Then I saw your post and remembered that I always liked to read your replies. But unfortunately I can see that nothing has changed for the better since. I uninstalled Gwent in February after playen for 1,5 year...
  2. StrongFirst

MO Leaders need update

TL: DR: I agree that Gerni is a super strong ability in theory. It always have the potential to become one of the strongest leaders. However: it is a MO leader, where it is not about to happen. Why? This leads me to the longer, second problem with MO: the cost of the cards is actually balanced...
  3. StrongFirst

MO Leaders need update

Everything has been powercrept. Multiple times. Even with the nerfing down of SC Mystic Echo and NR Pincer Maneuver, there are just way too many cards that need to be rebalanced because of power creep. And that's a hard, tedious work with lots of things to consider. It is not easy. But first...
  4. StrongFirst

Poison and Harmony

Or... Remove Poison from the SC faction completely. Just sayin'. If they want to use it, there are Neutral Cards...
  5. StrongFirst

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Just wanted to add, I have been experiencing this lately on MY behalf. Since I started this game with HC, I simply gave GG everytime, never even thought about not giving it. We played, okay mate, win or lose, thanks for having me. But recently, since the Merchants of Ofir and now after the new...
  6. StrongFirst

Adalbertus Kalkstein Counters my Deck

If you play POISON and DAMIEN, NG, you are officially disqualified to have an opinion on anything that is OP. Sorry, mate.
  7. StrongFirst

NR is so OP that the game is broken, IMO.

I would just like to add that, while I understand your frustriation, Monsters are really not at the top of the foodchain currently. Yes, their big thing is huge tempo, big points in few turns, but they are the most vulnerable as well. Here is why: - tall removal has already existed, even niche...
  8. StrongFirst

What game are you currently playing

Can we post non-video games here, too? I'm trying out the various Arkham Horror board games / LCG from Fantasy Flight. It is fun to switch from the far more ergonomic/ non-hassle online card game Gwent to the more "you have to draw the cards, make the decks" old school type of gaming. It has...
  9. StrongFirst

Now playing [music]

Anything from Iron Cthulhu Apocalypse for mood! Lovecraftian, ambient, impending doom! ;) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPu3YP9Qgl46UdFrGvyguNw
  10. StrongFirst

I've posted threads here about not having spent a cent on this game...

The game is not pay-2-win, but play-with-your-time to earn currency to build decks what are more meta, IF your goal is to "grind competitively". Which is not neccessarily a good reason to "play" any game.
  11. StrongFirst

Why the person above you should be banned

1581851743 Ban for having an actual name for THE BARD , when the lore specifically states: "The Bard, who is never identified by a specific name nor addressed by anything other than 'The Bard,' is not interested in saving the world; his humble motivations are strictly 'coin and cleavage "...
  12. StrongFirst

Suggestion: Speed it up!

I second the speeding up-aspect, but with a bit of a different reason. What you describe, might just be them working on the servers, making it ready for iOS and now Android, a temporary influx of new players, bad timing for your queue (maybe overcrowded, after work etc.), needing to update etc...
  13. StrongFirst

Merchants of Ofir Expansion Is Live!

It's just power creep that's running rampant in the game. Look at Regis: Bloodlust. These are niche cards, not used much at all and when the popularity of armored card goes down Betsy won't be worth more than Regis or Ifrit. With Roach being in every Nilfgaard deck with Assire, Regis seemed to...
  14. StrongFirst

Merchants of Ofir Expansion Is Live!

Hey, may I ask why? I'm curious, not sarcastic. What did you find upsetting / is MTG Arena good? I played MTG many years ago, but didn't like it. Cheers!
  15. StrongFirst

Leader Spotlight: Gernichora

Guess Geralt: Yrden is not gonna go away anytime soon... Damn.
  16. StrongFirst

So much negativity around Homecoming on gog.com

I just wanted to say: I really really like this game. One of my favourite games. I always look forward to play it. Doesn't matter if I'm just climbing in Ranked all by myself - or when together with friends, making a whacky deck and mess around in non-Ranked. It's a ton of fun, laughs and some...
Top Bottom