Search results

+
  1. Antonello99

Series X Pixelated Visual Artifacting FSR 2.1 | DRS

Yeah i get it...I mean, I loved cyberpunk 10 times more than Starfield (and I love Starfield and his sci-fi), but i really hope they will fix this problem. I really hope, because i wanna do another run from zero :D (already played 650hrs on cyberpunk hahah)
  2. Antonello99

everything you said it's true, but the problem in cyberpunk make the game almost unplayable... in Starfield, well, they will fix HDR for sure in the next update and the LOD issue is a mix of bad optimisation/game engine. Only 2 crashes in Starfield in about 90hrs. So yeah, it was an...
  3. Antonello99

FSR 2.0 is also used in Starfield aaaaaaaaaaaand..... no problem at all !! The image quality is nearly perfect in Starfield. No shimmering, no flashing. So, I think the problem is how RED Engine use FSR2.1 with DirectX 12. It seems now they know It's a problem on how the engine use directX...
  4. Antonello99

I have the same problem from months :( I really REALLY hope that with patch 2.0 this problem will be over, but at this time I'm really afraid I will not have 100% satisfaction playing Phantom Liberty .... why only on xbox this problem, I mean....It's bad...
  5. Antonello99

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

Where did you read/hear about weather and atmosphere overhaul ? I searched about It, nothing found 😕
  6. Antonello99

Cyberpunk spin-off with Hi-fi Rush graphic style ?

Hope they switch at least one Witcher project to Cyberpunk spin off, they have unlimited possibilities with a more small scale game settled in Night City
  7. Antonello99

Cyberpunk spin-off with Hi-fi Rush graphic style ?

Hi everyone! What do you say about it ? Would you like it ? I think, maybe for a massive cyberpunk spin-off, it would be perfect style to pump something it cant' be pumped with realistic graphic like environmental interaction and distruction, and way way more choices and consequences. I mean....
  8. Antonello99

Washed out UI (Xbox series X, 1.6)

Mmm got it. Thank you for answering mate ☺️ Now, I actually think it's the worst method to add an "eye" effect 🤣
  9. Antonello99

Washed out UI (Xbox series X, 1.6)

Everyone has the same problem ? There's a serious problem of ghosting around each element of the UI during normale gameplay. From the description of the quest, to the bar life, to the weapon we use...
  10. Antonello99

Patch 1.52, Xbox series X - HDR vs SDR

I have Q55Q65 :D so almost the same TV! I guess I have to watch my settings, yours seems perfect, mine instead are a little washed out :(
  11. Antonello99

You're right :) what TV/monitor do you use ?? And what settings in HDR management, if I can ask... ?? I use maximum brightness at 800, tone mapping 1,40 and paper white at 250.
  12. Antonello99

One just simple question: do you prefer playing with HDR or SDR ?? Here some differences to me in the map menù: As you can clearly see, in HDR (first photo) everything looks more brilliant, but a little washed out (the descriptions in particular). In SDR, everything is more defined but...
  13. Antonello99

The first expansion coming in 2023 and "further support" througout 2022.

Uhmmm, I'll be a bit sad if mister blu eyes story is quite ended for cb2077. But... This will make cb2077 sequel more interesting indeed, and very much hyped. @LeKill3rFou not like the mission in the Crystal Palace, I think
  14. Antonello99

Yeeeeah. But in the secret ending he gives us a new work to do, the most ambitious one. It's clearly the start of a new story. :)
  15. Antonello99

How can they continue mister blu eyes story in this way ? 🥲 The secret ending, with the view of Crystal Palace, is clearly a post ending main storyline
  16. Antonello99

Could CDPR be developing third-person mode for Cyberpunk 2077?

Indeed. I don't get why people always want same things in different games. The strength of CDPR's IPs is the difference between third person mediaeval age, and first person shooter in dystopian world.
  17. Antonello99

Do you prefer informative floating damage numbers or an immersive clear view?

For an RPG I prefer to see numbers, but the best thing is always have a choice
  18. Antonello99

Excluding old Gen console from new content

In fact, for current gen I mean ps5 or series X/S or Pc. I'm doing my second playthrough on series X right now. And the game shines even better than before ;) I desire the better for this game, for this IP and for CDPR, but they REALLY need to cut off old gen console for best optimising on less...
  19. Antonello99

Excluding old Gen console from new content

I didn't read this thread entirely. But I REALLY hope that expansion will cut off old gen. Same happened with Dragon Age Inquisition if I remember well. We deserve true current gen contents about this game
  20. Antonello99

Unreal Engine 5 features, can CDPR pull off something similar

That's a really good point. The difference between Engines. I don't think Matrix demonstration was near to be a functional game (low frame rate and some little problems...) but is was just a demonstration for many things that cdpr have to remember for their future games. I mean, Red Engine is...
Top Bottom