Search results

+
  1. Bejn

We are returning to old gwent in a bad way

Not gonna argue your other points (not because they're correct), but SirPumpkn is one player, whose decks are, unfortunately copied by (at most) a few hundred others. He is also a streamer, who pretty much relies solely on Gwent for viewership, meaning that it is not in his interest to give...
  2. Bejn

We are returning to old gwent in a bad way

I've honestly lost faith in CDPR regarding card design and balance. Previous 2 patches, I just tried the new cards out a bit, completed seasonal quests and stopped playing for the month. Will probably do the same this month.
  3. Bejn

Bug with Immunity in Seasonal Mode

Immune dragon is unaffected by the seasonal effect. I didn't test for other immune cards.
  4. Bejn

Sukrus for SK - Seriously CDPR?

Ignoring the problem of the card's effect even existing in SK, 6 strength is way too much. The only thing that can shut him down is a Lock, effectively. Keep in mind Sukrus would be run along with Priests and Ships, which also tend to require Locks. NR tends to run only one Lock at most and ST...
  5. Bejn

Target bug - discard/use a card

TL;DR: I know about the discard bug with Special cards. After successfully discarding (took several turns of attempts) a special, I ended up not being able to target cards with neither my leader (Crach) or cards with targeted effects (Hjalmar An Craite). Where exactly do I ticket this, as I'm...
  6. Bejn

Jan Calveit wins the Underdog Leader Challenge!

A series of mini puzzles would be nice. Like "Play 4 cards in one turn" or "Play the same gold card 3 times in a match". I realize this kind of challenge would require much more work and planning than the challenges so far, but it still would be nice. :) Wouldn't be very newbie-friendly, though.
  7. Bejn

GWENT: Ask a Dev

@Burza46 1. I would like to petition for a new end of match animation between Usurper and any NR leader: Whenever NR wins, Foltest should walk up to Usurper from behind the scene and suckerpunch him. If the NR leader who won happens to be Foltest himself, he should just walk up from where...
  8. Bejn

Bugged faction quest for NR

[Edited. -Drac] @Ekami @andrijana95 Does the bug persist for you two? I've completed all the challenges, including the shield challenge, but now I have a looping "Win 5 matches using Queen Calanthe". Edit: Erm, turns out it's a feature, not a bug.
  9. Bejn

So, I got to the shield part. And it works for me. I should mention that the deck I got it with only had 4 Shield cards, Gregoire, 2x Runeword and Windhalm. If you guys are running decks full of shields, perhaps the number causes the bug. Or there was a hotfix.
  10. Bejn

Yea, my bad, I kinda skimmed the latter part of the post.
  11. Bejn

Did you complete the previous quests?
  12. Bejn

Lock on Deathwish Unit Disappeared and Great Oak Damage Count

Bug with units that trigger Deathwish (reproducible) As per title, currently, when a unit with Deathwish is Locked, targeting it with an effect which triggers Deathwish abilities removes the Lock. The bug is easy to reproduce, just lock a bronze Deathwish unit, play an effect which triggers...
  13. Bejn

Crashes/Freezes in Shop and in-game

Imagine my surprise when I went to check if there's any news, with admittedly low expectations. @bloomlight Thanks, man, this is fucking awesome.
  14. Bejn

In case anyone is curious, nothing was fixed in the latest patch. See y'all next patch.
  15. Bejn

IDK, I asked Burza about performance fixes for next patch and he said there will be some. They also mentioned it on the devstream, with Slama also mentioning the blur effect getting optimized. Hopefully said fixes will make the game playable for us. As much as I enjoy Gwent, it is pretty much...
  16. Bejn

GWENT: Ask a Dev

:confused: The week is over, so we can swarm Burza again. @Burza46 1. Will there be any performance updates in the next patch? I noticed Thronebreaker got quite the hefty performance patch. 2. Are there any plans for including an option to disable or tweak blur? The one on card select and...
  17. Bejn

@REMY.OSTERREICH Hey, man, sorry, I didn't check the forums for a while... Yeah, it's probably my GPU - it's in the same trash tier as yours - an AMD Radeon HD 6670. And after reading your post, I went and checked out the differences between the minimum GPU, mine and yours... And from what I can...
  18. Bejn

Yeah, I've notified them of my observations earlier today. I've also submitted my DxDiag to them. As for Driver version, I told them it's the latest one, the rest should be in DxDiag report. Welp, hope the solution isn't "get a new GFX card".
  19. Bejn

Sure. With the exception of first match after game startup, the freeze is triggered by: Mulligan screen - the round 1 mulligan is ok, but hiding it and displaying it again causes the freeze Playing a card which interacts with Deck/Graveyard and requires selection (e.g. Traheaern var Vdyffir...
  20. Bejn

Welp, they're still working on it. Meanwhile, through some trial and error, I've found out that it's likely due to the new blur effect... In the end, my trash GFX card is probably the main perpetrator. @SigilFey Tried all of those, nothing's changed... Thanks for trying.
Top Bottom