2. Trewolta

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

ЗИЛ - 4102 1603830358 Sumurai (concept) 1603830688 H-UAZ
  3. Trewolta

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

listening to this music I imagine winter and cold in 2:10. Beautiful music
  4. Trewolta

Are you disappointed?

I'm upset not seeing my weapon idea in Cyberpunk 2077 I already wrote this but I wanted to propose an idea to add a katana that only has an electric arc instead of a blade that will extend from the handle to the separated scabbard (hold the scabbard in your left hand and the handle on the...
  5. Trewolta

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

6. Trewolta

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

If Russian/ USSR culture will be affected in the game, I would be very grateful if this music played there. If it possible
  7. Trewolta

Weapon | CyberPunk 2O77

I already wrote this but I wanted to propose an idea to add a katana that only has an electric arc instead of a blade that will extend from the handle to the separated scabbard (hold the scabbard in your left hand and the handle on the right. There is no blade. At the moment of disconnection...
  8. Trewolta

A small change that could improve Katana gameplay

I think that controlling melee weapons in the game Chivalry is the best. Also I would add the severing of limbs and the ability to create cdvss exclusively for the swordsman and the ability to reflect bullets with a certain probability. Playing as a guy with a katana can be very fun and...
  9. Trewolta

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

in the last compilation, every track is beautiful (especially in 4:00, 7:30, 11:00 21:00 and 24:30). Although here every track deserves attention in my opinion. you can click any video at any time on the video. And it will sound cool. These tracks are very driving and suitable for shootouts...
  10. Trewolta

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I was thinking about the dialogue between the NPC and the character and that's what I thought. The more lines of dialogue the secondary characters have and the more intense their reaction to your actions, the more realistic they are, right? And what if the other way around. Imagine if...
  11. Trewolta

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

Just concept of Volga You can use it
  12. Trewolta

top 10 favorite games

Fallout 4, New Vegas Dishonored 1,2 Dark Messiah of might and magic Bioshock 1,2 Hotline Miami 1,2 Divinity original sin Risen 1,2 Singularity Assasin's creed Brotherhood and Revelation Call of Duty black ops 1 Arcanum Steamworks and Magick
  13. Trewolta

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hello. I heard that there will be melee weapons in Cyberpunk 2077. I wanted to propose an idea to add a katana that only has an electric arc instead of a blade that will extend from the handle to the separated scabbard (hold the scabbard in your left hand and the handle on the right. There is...
  14. Trewolta

Easter Eggs would hope to see/find

Kung Fury (David Sandberg) in Cyberpank 2077
  15. Trewolta

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

These tracks are all cool, but "Isidor" - my favorite. Sorry for anime
  16. Trewolta

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

To be honest, I thought "Now playing" is the place to offer your favorite composers and your favorite tracks. I don't say that these performers should be in the game, it could be done so that you can choose any existing music. However, any synthwave lover knows the following performers: Dance...
  17. Trewolta

Now playing [music]

Sorry for anime
  18. Trewolta

Now playing [music]

in the last compilation, every track is beautiful (especially in 4:00, 7:30, 11:00 21:00 and 24:30). Although here every track deserves attention in my opinion. you can click any video at any time on the video. And it will sound cool. These tracks are very driving and suitable for shootouts...
  19. Trewolta

Cyberpunk 2077 - Ваши идеи для идеальной RPG

А если в киберпанке будут наркотики (что я несу, конечно будут:coolstory:) будут ли от них эфекты на способности V? А визуальные на время действия наркотиков? И при том различны? Если вы ещё не собирались этого добавлять в игру, было бы не плохо это увидеть в игре.
  20. Trewolta

Now playing [music]

I don't say that these performers should be in the game, it could be done so that you can choose any existing music. However, any synthwave lover knows the following performers: Dance with the dead, Mega Drive, Perturbator, Carpenter Brut, Scandroid, Deniel Delux, ALEX, Mecha Maiko, Alex &...
Top Bottom