Search results

+
  1. artao5

Mike Pondsmith. Why no comment? He was a HUGE part of the Original Draw. NDA? Dissed?

Ever since launch Mr. Pondsmith has had nothing to say. HELL! Years prior to launch. And yet, a big thing with CP2077 is that it was developed in conjunction with the original creator. And early on he was HUGELY touted. Sooooo WTAF? Did CDPR gag order him? What other reason would there be for...
  2. artao5

Let Us All Remember the Original Trailer -- 9 yrs Ago

[EDIT] I take back the video preview/Alt comparison. TOTALLY different person. My bad. Apologies. Please allow my miscreance and don't slaughter me for it. Consider my original intent here. Thank you. Our first inclination and expectation of this game Did they deliver on that? Well ....... NINE...
  3. artao5

MOD REQUEST: Playable Body Lotto

As per the thread title. We constantly hear about it on TV and shtisht. Perhaps it'd be too difficult to alter the pre-recorded announcements. I will personally volunteer as voice. I was dive officer in the video game Cold Waters, and was complemented on my professional-level recordings. Given...
  4. artao5

[REQUEST] Silence All Soundtrack Music

I have read about this and found no solutions. I know it annoys others as well. If you turn down the "Music" slider in the settings, it not only turns down in-car music, street musicians, etc. IMO all those should be considered world sound effects, but whatever. What I'd like -- and could even...
  5. artao5

[REQUEST] Replace Crosswalk Audio w/ "Walk Now/Don't Walk" From Blade Runner

I love that bit of background city noise in the movie, and would love to hear it in game as well. No idea if it's possible at this point. Perhaps even add the whole police "Move on ... Move on" from the movie too. EDIT: It's the sound of the voice. The tone and timbre. Plus the alarm that's part...
  6. artao5

[CLOSED] So HDR. Is it unable to be turned on in Win 7? Or is it just still broken.

So I just bought a wide color gamut HDR monitor. (101% NTSC, 141% sRGB, supports HDR600) I was looking forward to trying it in CP2077. However, I can't enable it. After looking the problem up I found that A ) It has to first be enabled in Windows and B ) HDR is broken in CP2077. Surely there's a...
  7. artao5

Plz Halp. Unable to Take Cover

I am unable to use the "take cover" mechanism. I have pretty much totally customized my keyboard layout to move it to my preferred ESDF cofig. I have Crouch (hold) on "c" and Crouch (toggle) on Left Alt. Holding either of them while near cover does nothing. Any ideas? There's no options to...
  8. artao5

MaxTac and Trauma Team

Basically ........ Where are they? Why is V dealing with cyberpsychos when that's the job of MaxTac? MaxTac exists for a reason. Cyberpsychos are SERIOUS threats that only specially equipped TEAMS of people can deal with. Most of MaxTac personnel are on the verge of cyberpsychosis themselves due...
  9. artao5

Missing Any Sense of Urgency Regarding ANY Missions

First off, I freakin LOVE the game. You guys nailed the cyberpunk Night City atmosphere, and the story is cool and engaging. The urgency of the story line tho. And all the missions. Well ..... V is dying, but can totally blow it off for as long as s/he wants, with no repurcussions. Allegedly...
  10. artao5

Mods that Cheat, Publicly. I mean. C'MON people!!

I know this is a single player game, and in general agree that people can mod it all they want. Cool. ... Wanna use a mod that starts you off as uber-powerful? ... Okay, tho I don't see why you even want to play then. <shrug> But do what you want. It's your game and you're only playing by...
  11. artao5

Very Minor Gripe: Holding Guns Sideways Is Freakin Idiotic

NO ONE who is actually familiar enough with guns holds them sideways. It's a good way to break your wrist. With numerous weapons in the game, V holds them sideways. Very minor gripe, like I said. But I for one would really like that to be changed, cuz V is smart enough and familiar enough with...
  12. artao5

Turning Off Dramatic Soundtrack Disables ALL Music, Everywhere

I'm not a fan of dramatic soundtrack music in most games, and almost always turn it off. But in this game, if you turn that off, ALL of the in-world music gets disabled. Street musicians, clubs and bars, the various radios around the world, and even the car radio even tho it has a separate...
  13. artao5

[Spoiler?] GAH!! Can't Simply Flee Cops ... Cuz Why?

I just encountered this in the mission Fortunate Son, where you have to go to a hospital to pick something up. So I did so, and BAM! A freakin WHOMP TON of cops showed up. At first I looked to get to high ground with good cover, then saw just how many there were, so said, "SCREW THIS." And just...
  14. artao5

[RESOLVED] Please Let Us Still Use Fists When We Have the Monowire

I don't always want to straight up murder someone with my monowire, but it totally replaces the bare hands/fists weapon slot.
  15. artao5

PLEASE Nerf Blunt Weapons. Some Are Ridiculously OP.

I mean, seriously. C'mon now. Seriously. A legendary baseball bat that does almost 400dps? That's more than my Legendary/Iconic pink katana. And the bat has a higher chance of causing bleeding. PLUS it's like 35,000 eddies. That's ridiculous. And I've seen an "epic" lead pipe that does over...
  16. artao5

WAY WAY More Pop-In and Blurry Signs After 1.05 Update

I've seen numerous other people report this as well. It's very obvious. Cars, people, structural details ... Not even always at far distances, sometimes pretty close to me. Then there's a whole bunch of signs that load in low rez textures. It most particularly happens when driving, but also...
  17. artao5

Thank You For the Memorial to Syd Mead

Way cool of you. He was truly truly one of The Greats. SO INFLUENTIAL in futuristic sci-fi design. Also, my condolences regarding the others on that wall who died IRL. I tried looking them all up, but only one came up "conclusively," Ryan "Adam" Webb. The others tho ... Too many search hits to...
  18. artao5

Turning Game Music All the Way Down Turns Off ALL Music In the Game World

I'm personally not a fan of "dramatic" game music, so I pretty much always turn it off. I find it immersion breaking. I DO like music that is actually legitimately in the game world. However, in this game when I turn game music all the way down, ALL OF THE MUSIC in the world goes silent...
  19. artao5

Game Blocks Steam Overlay and Steam Screenshots

As per the title. Can't use either of those. I'd particularly like to be able to use Steam's screenshot function.
Top Bottom