Search results

+
  1. RapkaV

Explain me something

Why Gwent matchmaking put me in matches where my deck doesn't stand a chance to win? What's a logic behind this? o.O
  2. RapkaV

Remove the never nude underwear with HEX EDITOR. Works with any gender of V

Backup basegame_4_gamedata.archive in Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\content folder Use HEX Editor(HXD) to open this file Switch to Hex search and paste "6C 31 5F 75 6E 64 65 72 77 65 61 72 5F 30 31" Replace with "00 31 5F 75 6E 64 65 72 77 65 61 72 5F 30 31" Do it twice for both instances (" 6C 31...
  3. RapkaV

Best language to play?

Cyberpunk 2077 is a piece of art. It sucks you in and doesn't let go o_O As it was created by Polish company I was wondering how good game is on its creators language. Myself I speak 4 languages and 3 of them are in the game, every language brings me stronger or weaker feelings to the story...
  4. RapkaV

Magnifying glass icon

Hello, what this icon means?
  5. RapkaV

Roll back to previous patch

Good day, dear players I'm just curious how many players would like to have roll back to previous patch. Comment here and if you are willing sign a petition to make it happen you can do it here " PETITION " Best regard and everyone have a nice day
  6. RapkaV

The Flying Redanian bug?

Hello, is it normal that after I lock "The Flying Redanian" unit from SY, it still continue to come back?
  7. RapkaV

King Foltest voice bug

Hi there, when match starts and king Foltest win coin flip to start a round first he should tell something, but everything what I hear it's just princess Adda's voice. Does it happens for someone else? Plus I have just only one soundtrack in PvP, it never changes... I've put screenshot to...
Top Bottom