Search results

+
  1. A

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

I believe he said it in one of the posts: Next week, probably. They're working on it.
  2. A

A suggestion to improve the Battle-pass/Journey experience.

The game's been out for ~3 years, you apparently haven't paid a dime to play it yet (I assume that, 'cause so far we've only had SMALL BUNDLES of cosmetics for a price similar to the entire 100 levels worth of stuff in the Journey pass) and you have the audacity to say "you're not satisfied with...
  3. A

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

It was a pleasure to read, thanks. I love going through this type of data-backed reasoning, felt almost like reading a research paper ;) I was so tired of seeing all the entitled nonsense people on Reddit been coming up with... so, I guess, next time maybe make a post like that first to shut...
  4. A

Android Pre-registration is now available!

Like I said, I've already done that. But on my PC, not the tablet. I hope it shows up in March then. Thanks.
  5. A

Android Pre-registration is now available!

Hi, I've got Lenovo Tablet M10 (X605f, I believe) and the game doesn't show up in the Google Play Store at all (Heartstone, Legends of Runeterra's per-registration and Skyrim's CCG all show up fine, e.g.). It's got: - Android 9.0 - 4 GB of RAM - OpenGL ES 3.2 (I've confirmed it with a...
  6. A

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

Thanks. I'll keep an eye on it then. I'm locked away from the game anyway, since it's not on Android yet (just bought a new tablet) and Xbox matchmaking is pretty much dead.
  7. A

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

I wanted to move my account from my gaming system (Xbox) to GOG.com, but I've just read this: See... the problem is, it hasn't been stated in the original "important message regarding the future of Gwent on consoles." So - because I have neither an iOS device nor a Windows machine - the first...
Top Bottom