Search results

+
  1. GeraltNTrissorGTFO

Silver sword for Witch hunters?

I have noticed that Geralt pulls out his Silver sword for when engaging the witch hunters. (The same men that are also employed by Radovid to hunt and kill magic users) Are they not Human? *EDIT* If facing Geralt's BACK then he pulls out his RIGHT sword for me when engaging WItch Hunters. This...
  2. GeraltNTrissorGTFO

Rest in Peace Patrick!

I just came across this early in the game within Velen; just after ridding the curse on Fyke Isle. I know obviously kids died in this game but I never knew that it was graphically made known. Sad but at the same time it makes this game even that much more authentic to the time period. It would...
  3. GeraltNTrissorGTFO

Witcher 3 crashing on Xbox one x

lmk what happens please
  4. GeraltNTrissorGTFO

WOLF GEAR BUG STILL ON GOING TO THIS DAY

You can make the Grandmaster Variant of the Wolven Armour in the Blood and Wine expansion without the Master Variant. Unfortunate Yes but still available; that is the only fix you will ever receive for this issue as stated by CDPR. 1578338960 False, once Toussaint is reached you may create...
  5. GeraltNTrissorGTFO

Blood Gold quest buggy

still unfixed for me
  6. GeraltNTrissorGTFO

Bugs in The Witcher Enhanced ? Xbox One

Just wondering if this game is still buggy or if most of them were fixed. Wolven armor bug for example that i encountered on PS4.
  7. GeraltNTrissorGTFO

Jumped to Level 62 from 35 in HoS

This helped me thanks.
  8. GeraltNTrissorGTFO

Bandit's Camp PID issue

I had this issue before and my main concern was the GWENT cards. You end up getting the cards somewhere else; I can't remember where but if its because you have the goal of finishing the GWENT quest then don't worry, you'll get all the cards even without this guy. *EDIT* As far as I know this...
Top Bottom