Search results

+
  1. jaye63

Building a gaming PC

Not up to 3 yet. Still playing 1 and 2 at the same time. But linked for when I do get to 3. Thank you.
  2. jaye63

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for only being halfway to 404 not found
  3. jaye63

Resurgence in interest, should update older Witcher titles.

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition: is in the Steam store. Not sure how much of an update that is since I didnt get it before there was an enhanced edition. But it looks as tho they already have updated it.
  4. jaye63

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Im jaye. Been gaming since you had to program the games yourself and save them to a tape drive. PCs were expensive back then so I shifted to console and am back to PC. I enjoy DnD style games (Elder Scrolls, Baldur's Gate, Legends of Myth Drannor, etc). New to the Witcher series and loving it so...
  5. jaye63

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

I agree with this as long as it doesnt turn the game into WoW. I know a couple of women who dont play the Witcher because they cant play a female protagonist. so M/F yes absolutely! I enjoy non linear story lines where I can choose to do side quests to break away from the main story line. A...
  6. jaye63

What can I do? I can´t register

I got mine thru steam and the same thing happened but I was still able to play the game. Unless it's that important for you to register, I would skip that and just play like I did.
  7. jaye63

Building a gaming PC

Im hoping the "Red Point" is a thumbs up.
  8. jaye63

[MOD Request] Remove piece of hair of the shaved except ponytail hairstyle

I assume you are asking for an option to be able to. I like it that way because I had that hair style at one time. Makes me feel connected to the character.
  9. jaye63

Made a song about Geralt of Rivia, am I a bard yet?

"It's like a pie..." ~Geralt of Rivia. LOL Just kidding. But it was too much to resist quoting the Netflix series.
  10. jaye63

Building a gaming PC

MS has always been junk. It's just simpler programming. Would be nice to see gaming companies switch to linux and be able to incorporate more flexibility. And with all of the noise from the MS programs running in the background being gone, we wouldnt need as much power all around to game. I've...
  11. jaye63

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

I was so into it I watched the whole thing. Gonna watch it all again just before the new season pops. It was awesome!
  12. jaye63

Want to separate games from steam

I bought the Witcher 1 and 2 thru steam recently and would prefer to have them not be within steam. Is there a way to do that? Steam gave me the keys to my games. I just need a spot to DL the games. If you need verification I can provide it.
Top Bottom