Search results

+
  1. Brainweaver

A New Saga Begins

This is already part of an ending in Witcher 3.. so no plotholes and no clue for next installment.. If you want to see how this plays out check this video:
  2. Brainweaver

Why I cant stop replaying witcher 3

There should actually be a hotline or something to help people reintegrate back into society after playing the Witcher..
  3. Brainweaver

Vote on next Witcher related content

Witcher 4 should just be an option because that's the only logical thing to do next (after cp stuff)
  4. Brainweaver

Rank CDPR games.

1. Witcher 3 . . . . rest of the games I hope the next Witcher installment will be up there at lonely heights with the Witcher 3
  5. Brainweaver

Too bad I had my last vacation days of this year after the 19th of november.. what was it again with that date? :think: If it gets delayed till januari I can at least take days off again... please make it happen CDPR! :coolstory:
  6. Brainweaver

top 10 favorite games

The games I can think of at the moment, that had the biggest impact on me (so not necessarily the top 10 best games ever): Witcher 3 Dungeon Keeper Sacrifice C&C: Red Alert Killer Instinct Zelda 2: The Adventure of link The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past Super Mario Bros 3 Zelda: BotW Black...
  7. Brainweaver

Killing children?

So from what age does the brutal murdering become 'decent' according to you?
  8. Brainweaver

"No Save Point" by Run The Jewels is now live!

Both of those categories seem weird. The genre 'Cyperpunk' doesn't literally mean punk music . Synthwave/retrowave is a current (or past) sound which is linked with futuristic themes. But that wouldn't be what would actually be played on radio stations in the actual (Cyberpunk) future. It would...
  9. Brainweaver

Which card are you using for Cyberpunk2077?

I'm using my Mastercard for CP2077 :coolstory:
  10. Brainweaver

Do you expect to finish CP2077?

Yes! But the real question is... Does CDPR expect to finish cp2077? :coolstory:
  11. Brainweaver

3 little known games that you love and would like to be better known by sharing

This sounds awesome.. Thanks, will check it out soon!
  12. Brainweaver

The Pizza Thread

The only correct things to mix pineapples with is apples and pens.
  13. Brainweaver

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

I guess as long as people accept these sort of things, companies will keep pushing the boundaries of whats acceptable. But there is not much else to do than accept it, because 99,9% of the people will still buy the game and probably don't even care this happened. If they promise to...
  14. Brainweaver

Thoughts on influencers/youtubers being NPCs in the game

Settings -> Youtuber/Influencer toggle, plz!
  15. Brainweaver

The Joke Thread

Probably everybody knows this one already, but still sharing for who haven't seen it yet:
  16. Brainweaver

Share your best V conspiracy theories

The actual year is 3077 and you are a researcher hooked into the Animus fighting the Abstergo Corp.
  17. Brainweaver

🍺Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic

Witcher 4 "Conjunction of the rears" or Witcher 4 "They are more scared of you than you are of them"
  18. Brainweaver

🍺Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic

Protagonist Witcher 4 confirmed?!
  19. Brainweaver

Seize the Day - Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer

+ Keanu - Music -------------------- Indifferent
Top Bottom