Search results

+
  1. wonderboy870

How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

Could also be recovered from the graveyard and tutored, but that is pretty noticeable.
  2. wonderboy870

Way of the Witcher revealed!

Well, I was wrong about the expansion and I was wrong about a new journey starting this month. But on the plus side, I nailed the name of the new expansion. 1 out of 3 ain’t bad :).
  3. wonderboy870

(Poll) Do you expect a new expansion this year

Way of the Witcher
  4. wonderboy870

We agree the countdown is for an expansion reveal. That isn’t really at issue. The issue is whether they would shorten the lead in period. It is of course also possible they release it in the middle of next season (I find this highly unlikely.) Ultimately you could be right that they go with 3...
  5. wonderboy870

That is a good sign. Yet the countdown ends on the 17th and the season ends on December 8th. It is possible they shorten the leak/hype period, I would be somewhat surprised by that. Then again the countdown didn’t need to resolve before the season ended if the intent was a January 2021...
  6. wonderboy870

Given that it is already November and we don’t so much as have a countdown clock, does it still seem definite? Wasn’t it also said that they don’t want to just drop expansions without hype again after one of the previous ones? You could be right and they could still be on track, but it seems...
  7. wonderboy870

Title
  8. wonderboy870

Kegs bug - doesnt show/or give premium cards

Between 20 and 30 percent approximately of all my kegs don’t get a premium on a pick 3. Remember, with Rare it is less of a big deal if you have a complete set. Instead of losing the value of 80 powder you only lose the mill value of 30. But, the most common kegs that have this problem are the...
  9. wonderboy870

Worse still, support acknowledged the problem, said they will not fix it for me and will not compensate me. Essentially, the official policy of CDPR is deal with it. I mean honestly, this bug has cost me at least 3000-4000 (at least) in missed premiums and I just got fed up and said not this...
  10. wonderboy870

Just tested, still not fixed. More than a month now and I still cannot open a new keg without giving up 800 powder in value.
  11. wonderboy870

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Are you planning to fix the prestige 10 bug that doesn’t give a premium in the pick 3? If not will you ever compensate players for the massive amounts of powder lost because of it?
  12. wonderboy870

New Journey Starts Today!

Gotta say, I didn’t expect the next journey to start today. I am impressed. Although the lack of faction challenge now compounded with a lack of faction event like GUC, suggests those contracts are now dead. 1604435687 I am very serious. Faction identity has been nuked. I could give you a...
  13. wonderboy870

I am prestige 10 so I get a premium in every choose 3. Around the beginning of the month I finally got a legendary pick 3. Non of the 3 were animated. I had dealt with this bug many times before but this time I decided I was not going to accept being screwed out of a premium. I powered off my...
  14. wonderboy870

Will Gwent ever change?

The problem isn’t just deck building, it is random match ups. For example, a well built thrive deck will struggle against a control deck. Likewise a revival deck will thrive against a control deck, as will swarm in most cases. NG against Syndicate has an advantage, but NG against SK is a tough...
  15. wonderboy870

Witchers Archetype (non-existent atm lol)

Part of the issue is the provision cost of witchers. A lot of the Witcher cards are top tier Geralt. You are also pretty well stuck with NG if you want to have enough Witcher cards to fill a deck. They could easily add a new archetype around Witcher potions in a later expansion. Instead of the...
  16. wonderboy870

Tune in to Open #4 this weekend!

Is the artwork all that is new/announced? Could someone start a thread with a total summary including all artwork so that we have it consolidated in one place?
  17. wonderboy870

Berserk + Mardroeme not working correctly?

Pre homecoming or just after HC there was a unit that spawned a beat (I think the whole thing was worth 13 points,) since then the beast dynamic has been weakened.
  18. wonderboy870

Will Gwent ever change?

Taking a year plus off helps. I know, I did it twice. The downside is that coming back you find things usually got worse not better. Also, once you accept that Gwent pro ladder and even to a large extent gwent ranks 9-1 are all about net decks, you start to see the game for what it really is...
  19. wonderboy870

If you want to make it more lore friendly then the card should turn units into bears. I don’t recall them being abominations in the Witcher 3, nor were they especially damaged. You could set a bears power to 7 and allow it to go to the graveyard rather than be doomed. This would be a step toward...
  20. wonderboy870

You need to consider the ramifications. For example, you could transform an abomination and boost by six in a turn. Boost by six makes removal extremely costly. If you make marodrome a 14 provision and remove it as a leader ability, then maybe. Otherwise, it has too many positives, especially...
Top Bottom