Search results

+
  1. ChaoSpawN

Gwent Patch 9.4, Steam, and the RED Launcher

From the steam forums: In your steam library, right click Gwent > Properties > General Then under 'Launch options' add the following: --launcher-skip
  2. ChaoSpawN

Connection Issues

I'm unable to connect to the Gwent servers atm. Internet just fine, definitely something going on with the servers.
  3. ChaoSpawN

Any stage of evolving cards as favourite card

Preface: I haven't made 10 posts yet so if a mod could move this to a new thread (or whatever appropriate one), thanks! I crafted a premium version of Auberon King but the second and third stage are still not animated/premium when I play them. Is this normal? Never mind I'm an idiot, I didn't...
  4. ChaoSpawN

Defaulting to Classic Mode

I agree. Literally every time I want to play a couple of games in Seasonal I accidently queue ranked at least once. It doesn't bother me all that much, I just play the game and see if I can win anyway, but it's just an obvious quality of life thing to keep the last played mode selected and a...
  5. ChaoSpawN

Perfect Companion & Unlikely Friendship

Same here, sent in a ticket a couple of days ago, no reply yet but that's hopefully just because of the weekend.
  6. ChaoSpawN

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

I'm just posting this here because I can't make new threads yet: Vrihedd Brigade does it's deploy ability THRICE on deploy??? Start of the match, opponent opens with Dryad Matron, my first card played is Endrega Larvae, opponent plays Vrihedd Brigade and it does 3 x 2 damage to my board...
  7. ChaoSpawN

Faction Challenge: Year of the Wererat Abilities

I guess, perhaps rank 19 isn't as low as I thought it was. I did make a custom deck with a couple of epics I got from packs so it certainly wasn't a starting deck I was playing with, but it sure as hell didn't contain a large pile of legendaries either. Just seemed to me that rank 19 was way too...
  8. ChaoSpawN

Yes, I only play ranked. I understand how the game works. I know what legendaries look like. It's not bad luck because it's one match after another. It's not about progress, it's about enjoyment. I wasn't dreaming or hallucinating. Can we please establish it's not me and really just unbalanced...
  9. ChaoSpawN

No, I haven't, literally legendaries + insane synergy that I can't possibly do anything about. I'm currently rank 19 and it's just ludicrous what I'm facing. Also I understand the mechanics of the game perfectly fine, I'm just being matched against decks I have no chance of winning against...
  10. ChaoSpawN

I've been played for a little over a week and I'm really sick of being matched against people with 10+ legendaries in their deck. It's just one match after another, just lost another 7 matches in a row because there's simply nothing I can do do match the torrent of OP cards being thrown onto the...
  11. ChaoSpawN

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I just started playing this week and I keep getting destroyed by people with much stronger decks than mine, and even though I GG despite having no chance, half of the time they don't even GG back. What's up with these [...] that they don't even have the decency to GG after destroying a new...
Top Bottom