Perfect Companion & Unlikely Friendship

+
Having an Issue with completion. I have completed all 12 weekly quests from both standard and extended paths, Perfect companion is stuck on 34/36 and unlikely friendship is stuck on 35/36. The maths is simple, 3 quests in each path per week, 12 weeks, correct me if I'm wrong (smile) but 3 twelves are 36 right.

CDPR Gwent team, love the game but hate hassle and problems.

Having an Issue with completion. I have completed all 12 weekly quests from both standard and extended paths, Perfect companion is stuck on 34/36 and unlikely friendship is stuck on 35/36. The maths is simple, 3 quests in each path per week, 12 weeks, correct me if I'm wrong (smile) but 3 twelves are 36 right.

CDPR Gwent team, love the game but hate hassle and problems.

I have the same problem but i have 34 / 36 on Perfect companion, and 33 / 36 on unlikely friendship.
adqcazd.PNG

Yep, both Perfect Companion and Unlikely Friendship didn't progress when I completed the 3 quests in each path for week 12. So PC is now stuck on 35/36 and UF is stuck on 34/36. I submitted a ticket to CDPR support.
Also they must have been bugged prior to this week, because to start week 12 on 35/36 and 34/36 doesn't make sense either!

I'm having the same issues. Play on PC and IOS. Submitted a ticket. I'm at 34/36 and 35/36. Doesn't make much sense as I've completed them all.

Yep, mine too. Both of them are stuck at 34/36.

How do you raise a support ticket? The link above doesn't do anything more than take you to some useless FAQ type threads..

Got the same issue here, stuck at Perfect Companion 34/36
I completed Unlikely friendship a while back and that worked normal.

Yep, both Perfect Companion and Unlikely Friendship didn't progress when I completed the 3 quests in each path for week 12. So PC is now stuck on 35/36 and UF is stuck on 34/36. I submitted a ticket to CDPR support.
Also they must have been bugged prior to this week, because to start week 12 on 35/36 and 34/36 doesn't make sense either!
It's exactly the same for me. I also wanted to report it, but there just wasn't that green button to create a ticket in Journey Quest problems category, but I could create ticket in others. Do they have already enough reports of this, or is it bugged too?

Use this link to log a ticket - "Contract wasn't credited when requirements were met" as it seems the most appropriate.
Thank you very much for the link. I have already submitted a ticket. Hopefully this gets fixed before Master Mirror expansion.

Just to add, me too, stuck on 34/36, finished it all yesterday, but didn't think to check until just now.

Seems like this is a common issue...

Submitted a ticket as suggested, thanks

Last edited:
I'm also stuck at 34/36 despite finishing all quests, and I submitted a ticket as well. I have to wonder if these contracts worked correctly for anyone. For a long time, the number of completed quests shown were higher than they were supposed to be, and now, they're permanently frozen. This is kind of crazy.

Top Bottom