Search results

+
  1. S

A New Saga Begins

That's a very no-balls type of attitude bruv, it's also seriously underestimating the writing capabilities of their writers. Just because you lack the imagination to think of another character then Ciri doesn't mean it can't be done. The Witcher is a massive universe with so many characters...
  2. S

Yenn - Invocation needs a nerf

Play wide = get your rows clogged by NG spies, lose soon after. :D There's a reason MO swarm isn't played often, it's just not so good (not just vs NG, against other factions as well), their stuff can get wiped before it get's to be buffed.
  3. S

Mass kingslayer

No.
  4. S

Mass kingslayer

I don't think Kingslayers themselves are the main problem, the main problem there to me is that the deck is carried by the OPness of Tactical Decision + Snowdrop + all the thinning cards, this combo almost guarantees that you either win that particular round OR that opponent has to over commit...
  5. S

Patch Notes 10.2

Some cool stuff but no nerf to SK pirates is bad. Also the nerf to Gedyneith is pretty much nothing, it's the Crow Clan Preachers that are overperforming for measly 4 provisions. Carroballista - instead of giving it the sort of useless armor-up it should just not be row locked (it's mounted on a...
  6. S

Faction defenders

Figis Merluzzo is obviously, and by far, the weakest of the defenders. You only need 7 damage to get through him meanwhile you need 11 damage to get past Cave Troll so Cave Troll (I always keep calling him Rock Troll in my head lol) is pretty good compared to him imo. Yes, Figis spawns 1 rowdy...
  7. S

Yenn - Invocation needs a nerf

What he means to say is that you can find bad archetypes among other factions (I'd add NR and MO in there for sure) as well but that doesn't mean the whole faction is "trash".
  8. S

Dol Dhu Lokke = worst location card by a large margin ?

Why would you use an 8 provision gold card just to spawn a 4 provision bronze unit? :KEKLOL: (I don't have the game installed any more but if my memory serves me well, Phooca is a 4 provision unit) Meanwhile you suggest combining it with another useless card (Last Wish) so that it can then maybe...
  9. S

Dol Dhu Lokke = worst location card by a large margin ?

No, it's not. Viy decks are a no-brainer and are already fully optimized there is absolutely no room in them for DDL (8 provisions). Bronze units spawned by DDL offer nothing of value for Viy decks and Last Wish is still a very bad card, basically an unplayable one.
  10. S

Plus One seasonal event broken

As for most of things in this game - No. :-(
  11. S

PLAY RATES AND WIN RATES IN THE SEASON OF THE WILD HUNT (DECEMBER 2021)

It's like having a table that has several layers of filth on it it, the upper layers of neglect made allowed multiple other layers of bad design to hide underneath. And you only discover the underlaying layers when you try cleaning it. Scrape up the upper most layer only to discover more and...
  12. S

Fucusya is broken! Why aren't the devs doing anything about it???

In my opinion, they will not significantly nerf or change any newer cards cause that would then be admitting that they were badly balanced/designed/planned - And they absolutely REFUSE to do such a thing! Instead they will act as if it's all the older cards that are bad and need balancing, xD...
  13. S

Removal Is Too Strong, Like, Stupidly Strong

I wouldn't say that a THIRD of the cards need a significant nerf, I'd rather say that over a third of cards are completely underpowered and unplayable compared to newer stuff. It's like, the devs can either go the shorter route to nerf *10% of the overperforming cards or buff the 90% of the rest...
  14. S

Patch Notes 10.1

I felt the same way about SK alchemy, and about old vs new Onslaught. Onslaught before at least provided a lot of freedom on what deck to make, now it's just a leader fully tied to a single meta deck and that's it. People should know by now that devs are consistently attacking, trying to destroy...
  15. S

Patch Notes 10.1

Exactly, you summed it all very nicely.
  16. S

Patch Notes 10.1

I already uninstalled Gwent 4-5 days ago cause the game made no sense to play any more. I expected a very lackluster and weak patch that doesn't deal with all the important issues. And as usual, the devs completely delivered on my expectations. Guess I won't be installing this game any time...
  17. S

Row Effect Clear Needs To Return

Read it mate :D Clear Skies is "Boost all units on an allied row by 1.", at 5 provisions it's a pretty weak card. Has no influence on weather whatsoever. Also a card that only removes weather effects would be a brick in most other cases so they need to combine it's effect with something more so...
  18. S

Necrophage Custom Cards

Cool ideas. Actually I've 2 cards I'd like to share but idk where else to post them so I will post here (they're Necrophages so it fits the topic). :) Mourntart Devourer Okay, now my idea for Mourntart is obviously going against your idea for those cards lol. But I think maybe instead of ALL...
  19. S

Row Effect Clear Needs To Return

We already have "Clear skies" as a useless 5 provision neutral card (just waiting for the past 2 years to be turned into something useful lol)... They should just add "... and remove up to 2 turns of weather effects." to it and there you have it. I still don't think it's a specially good card...
  20. S

NR cards that need some love

*Updated the main post with an idea for a buff to prince Stennis and Ves.
Top Bottom