Search results

+
  1. dreamlovedreamlove

Problem with registering game

Hello, I purchased and downloaded TW2 from Steam. Upon opening the game, I see the menu has an option to "Register game". When I click on that menu option, my browser opens a web page to: http%3A//en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dglobal%26section%3Dregister&r=&bc= As...
  2. dreamlovedreamlove

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Zach from USA. My brother played Witcher 1 and 2, but I didn't catch interest until after watching the Netflix series. Now I've beat TW1 and just starting TW2. Hopefully I can beat TW3 before season 2 is released on Netflix.
  3. dreamlovedreamlove

[BOOK SPOILERS] Lady of the Lake. Just finished reading.

Is there anywhere in the USA where I can buy the Witcher series books besides Amazon? I can't find them anywhere! Covid-19 isn't helping, either.
  4. dreamlovedreamlove

Should CD PROJEKT RED make a MMORPG?

Should CD Projekt make a MMORPG? No, they should keep focusing on singleplayer RPG because they are very talented in that!
  5. dreamlovedreamlove

Really rare trophy bug

Is there a completion menu for TW1 and TW2?
  6. dreamlovedreamlove

Geopolitical Backdrop of the Witcher Games (clarification sought)

How close does TW1/2/3 match the book series?
  7. dreamlovedreamlove

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game on Steam!

Gwent is free on Steam! But does this have any effect on other games?
  8. dreamlovedreamlove

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

When will The Witcher Season 2 be released on Netflix? Hopefully I can beat all three games before it gets released!
  9. dreamlovedreamlove

Working with Steam and Steam Issues

How to register Witcher 2 from the PC game menu? The link is broken. Here's the hyperlink: http%3A//en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dglobal%26section%3Dregister&r=&bc= 1592790737 Oh my gosh, Witcher 1 crashed on me so many times. I downloaded it on Steam for Windows 10...
  10. dreamlovedreamlove

Game Patching for Unregistered Version of The Witcher

I'm trying to register my Witcher 1 and 2 PC game downloads. I bought them on Steam and after running Witcher 2, I'm given an option to "Register game"; however, the hyperlink is broken. Here's the link...
  11. dreamlovedreamlove

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

I just beat witcher 1 on PC. Should I play Witcher 2 and 3 before going back to explore Witcher 1's alternate campaigns (different characters, etc)?
Top Bottom