Search results

+
  1. TiffanyGames

Hotfix 1.05

"V appears more modest in the inventory preview after the half year montage ;)" So what they're going to force panties on our characters even in the inventory view now that they disabled genitals in first person & camera mode? That's absurd! Having them forced on in 1st person & camera mode was...
  2. TiffanyGames

Do you expect to finish CP2077?

Yep. And probably within 2 weeks for the first playthrough, honestly. Even near completionist with almost all side quests.
  3. TiffanyGames

CP2077 KATANA GAMEPLAY REVEALED

If that's what katana play is like I might prefer the mantis blades instead tbh... But it's a shame you can't have mantis blades & gorilla arms, gotta choose one or the other.
  4. TiffanyGames

[Poll] What kind of "role" do you want to play/lean into? (thread for fun)

I chose tank because you invariably do more damage if you're still alive. I'm not quite sure what kind of weapons I'll be using but I'll be doing a strong solo with some hacking and stealth. There's some weapon types I'm probably not really all that interested in. I could honestly probably...
  5. TiffanyGames

Is the amount of HUD information customizable?

To my understanding HUD stuff is customized by implants. Like that Kiroshi eye implant which I think is one of the 2(?) you're forced to get adding some HUD elements. Which honestly really makes sense in an immersive way and I kinda like it.
  6. TiffanyGames

Does look from character creator have consequences?

Well that's interesting. It'll be amusing to, for instance, max out the butt slider and to hear NPCs talking about the character having a big booty.
  7. TiffanyGames

Question on Pre Order bonuses

Yeah I haven't seen any GOG preorder bonuses that are in-game items. They did talk a lot about preorder bonuses in that last nightwire thing though.
  8. TiffanyGames

Thoughts on influencers/youtubers being NPCs in the game

Voted no. I don't really like it. The thing with YT personalities is... you may just reaaaaally not like one (or more) of them. So them being in the game could certainly "ruin" a part of it for you. Especially with quests to have to interact with them. It'd be less bad if they were just on...
  9. TiffanyGames

Killing children?

Since I like to quicksave then go on a killing spree when a NPC insults my character it'd be nice if kids were killable since they often do it with their snoody immortality knowing they can't be killed. Fortunately some games get mods that allows it. And since CP2077 allows modding chances are...
  10. TiffanyGames

Which card are you using for Cyberpunk2077?

3080 hybrid from EVGA won't ship until the week of Dec 7th, which also happens to lie in the week the 10th is in. But I am in the first batch. So I'm not sure if I'll have it in time to start with or not. If not I'll be starting with an EVGA 1080 Ti SC Black. Entire system I freshly built just...
  11. TiffanyGames

Are you disappointed?

I am disappointed they removed third person and third person cutscenes as even an option. I hope some modders enable it, though I'm not all that hopeful as they'd have to add your character's model and animate it for every action & cutscene. That's a lot of work. It would be a colossal...
Top Bottom