Is the amount of HUD information customizable?

+
To my understanding HUD stuff is customized by implants. Like that Kiroshi eye implant which I think is one of the 2(?) you're forced to get adding some HUD elements. Which honestly really makes sense in an immersive way and I kinda like it.

This might already have been explained. But does anyone know if there are quest markers in the game or whether it will be more directions of where to go, or a mixture, if that make sense?

Just to give an example, in a lot of games, it seems to go something like this. You get a hint of something you have to do and magically you get a marker of where exactly you have to go to do it.

I personally would prefer to not have that, if it's possible to somehow obtain these informations through questioning NPCs, find clues etc.

Anyway, hope people know what I mean and if anyone know if its the case?
We've been told the HUD is highly customizable, much like TW3. Playing TW3 without the minimap is the only way to fly (except during horse races). In 2077, everything that we can see is the HUD is also seen by V in the HUD if I understand it correctly. So we're seeing exactly what (s)he is seeing.

We've been told the HUD is highly customizable, much like TW3. Playing TW3 without the minimap is the only way to fly (except during horse races). In 2077, everything that we can see is the HUD is also seen by V in the HUD if I understand it correctly. So we're seeing exactly what (s)he is seeing.
(The OP was made before the lastest video)

Might be wrong, but I think in one of the 16 hours previews, one of them said that you could turn off "everything" in the options except the active quest or something. But not 100% sure.

Might be wrong, but I think in one of the 16 hours previews, one of them said that you could turn off "everything" in the options except the active quest or something. But not 100% sure.
You could in the Witcher 3. I would be a bit surprised if you couldn't.

Top Bottom