Search results

+
  1. Weaver2077

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

"Features come and go as we see if they work or not" Yeah, if you showcase features that are currently a go, how about next time you also mention that the previously mentioned and proudly showcased feature is not in the game anymore.
  2. Weaver2077

Are there any robots outside of missions and sidequests ?

Not interesting in farming. Just looking for some to fight to but don't want to waste missions or sidequests.
  3. Weaver2077

Are there any robots outside of missions and sidequests ?

Does anyone know a location or area where robots spawn/respawn (like gang members) but outside of mission or sidequests?
  4. Weaver2077

YT post about game development

How about the evil manager beating the s**t out of the marketing crew for constantly making false claims about the soon to be released product, right? But the evil manager was probably quite happy with all the videos pretending or suggesting "18 different storylines", while he was fully aware...
  5. Weaver2077

Johnny Silverhand quest is interesting. Anyone else excited about upcoming main game?

Since we are currently playing the appetizer "Johnny Silverhand - The 2077 Preview", I wonder if anyone else is exited to get our hands on the full fledged 2077 game? I think the preview introductory Silverhand quest is well done. It's a good tech demo and shows what the final game will be able...
  6. Weaver2077

I think the weather system is broke

Just when I thought it would never rain, it just did (freeroam, morning hours). I think it was the first rain in 50 hours after the initial rain with Jackie. But, it really doesn't look that great, I mean the rain effect in the air. Almost weird. And, no rain splashes on the ground at all.
  7. Weaver2077

ARASAKA THERMAL KATANA

Wait a minute, the most iconic weapon that was always shown in trailers is not even in the game? The glowing Katana is not in?
  8. Weaver2077

Does anyone like this autoleveled loot mechanics?

The bullet sponge thing is just a way to save dev time. Imagine an AI where difficulty level is defined by - how fast the AI reacts - how precise the AI can hit you - how efficient the AI is in using cover - how good they are evading your shots/attacks - how able and fast they are to call in...
  9. Weaver2077

Character outfit clipping

I don't think so. I guess it's a bug that everyone has. See here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/gray-skin-texture-glitch-around-the-shoulders-and-neck-with-female-v-when-wearing-certain-clothing-tops-on-xbox-one-x.11046668/#post-12342680
  10. Weaver2077

Wrong eye level - why does my female V has her eyes at the level of her chin?

This further proves my assumption, that the eyes (the camera) are positioned at the height of chin and shoulders.
  11. Weaver2077

Gray skin texture glitch around the shoulders and neck with female v when wearing certain clothing tops on xbox one x

Same issue here on PC with grey parts appearing without textures around shoulders. Got that right from the start with my female V.
  12. Weaver2077

Why are my sleeves always rolled up

Yes, noticed it very early on.
  13. Weaver2077

Hmm, is it the usual approach for first person games to constantly place the camera at the hight of your shoulders?
  14. Weaver2077

Shortest main story in rpg game ?

No, because it's not an RGP game. It's an action adventure.
  15. Weaver2077

Stop drawing conclusions when CDPR openly states that things are placeholders and subject to change.

And it's not even an RPG anymore. They are listing it as an Action Game. Before release: Hey guys, we are making the greatest RPG ever, 2077! After release: What, you don't like our 2077 action game?
  16. Weaver2077

Insane sun glare when driving in 1st Person

Same problem here. Especially bad in the Type-66 "Cthulhu".
  17. Weaver2077

No. It's not just looking down. The first person camera is at least 5 inches too low positioned. It's not where your eyes are.
Top Bottom